Hermetic Sampler GT4 Chem airtight sampling ruler is used to sample liquids under airtight conditions. The ruler is used when the sampling demand is greater than 0.5L. Airtight structure avoids gasoline vapor, chemicals escaping into the atmosphere during sampling.
HERMetic Sampler GT4 Properties
- Used to take large amounts of samples up to 1.8 liters in enclosed spaces.
- Suitable for use with 4-inch airtight (vapor lock) valves.
- Avoid leaking vapors from inside the cargo vault.
- Liquid samples are transferred from the sample container to the laboratory sample bottles by opening the valve transferred at the bottom of the sampling ruler.
- Available with different types of sample containers: zone, spot, running, and bottom.
HERMetic Sampler GT4 Chem Airtight Sampling Ruler Specifications
- Tape measured wire length: up to 35 m.
- Unit of measurement on the ruler wire: metric system.
- The smallest division value on the ruler wire: 1 mm.
- Accuracy of tape measure: +/- 6.3 mm / 30 m.
- Specific volume of liquid: 8 kg/dm3.
- Liquid temperature: -20 oC to 80 oC.
- Coupling head: 4″.
- Weight: 8.2 kg.
- Dimension: D220 x 774 mm.
- Type of sampling can be used: point sample, upper layer sample, running sample, bottom sample.
- Sample container capacity: 0.5 or 1.8 liters.