The HERMetic Sampler GTN Chem airtight sampling ruler is a portable airtight liquid sampling ruler. The whole process from sampling to filling liquids to sample bottles is completely sealed. The special structure of the air ruler allows gas, gasoline vapor and toxic gas to escape into the atmosphere. When opening the fluid transfer valve, the vapor in the sample bottle will transfer back to the ruler and return to the cargo cellar. In general, it is absolutely sealed.
HERMetic Sampler GTN Chem Properties
- Used for sampling in enclosed spaces, samples require absolute contact with the atmospheric environment to ensure the integrity of the nature of the goods and not contamination.
- Liquid samples are transferred from the sample container to the closed laboratory sample bottles, ensuring the integrity of the goods, avoiding contact with the atmosphere.
- The vapor recovery system transfers vapor back to the tank during the transfer of samples into laboratory sample bottles.
- Suitable when sampling is required on the representative of the container.
- Suitable for clean chemical samples or refined products.
- Suitable for use with airtight valve (steam lock) 2″.
- Avoid leaking vapors from inside the cargo vault.
- Available with different types of sample containers: zone, spot, running, and bottom.
HERMetic Sampler GTN Chem Airtight Sampling Ruler Specifications
- Tape measured wire length: up to 35 m.
- Unit of measurement on the ruler wire: metric system.
- The smallest division value on the ruler wire: 1 mm.
- Accuracy of tape measure: +/- 6.3 mm / 30 m.
- Specific volume of liquid: 8 kg/dm3.
- Liquid temperature: -20 oC to 80 oC.
- Connector: Q2.
- Weight: 5.6 kg.
- Dimensions: 801 x 118 mm.
- Type of sampling can be used: point sample, upper layer sample, running sample, bottom sample.
- Sample container capacity: 0.5.