The HERMetic Sampler GTX Chem airtight sampling ruler is a liquid sampling ruler used to sample chemicals or any liquids. The sampling bucket has a capacity of 0.5L. The recommended type of gasket is FFKM which is highly resistant to petroleum and chemicals.
HERMetic Sampler GTX Chem Characteristics and Applications
- Help transfer sample fluid from the sample container to the laboratory sample bottle, using the pressure pump in the upper chamber of the sampling ruler
- Suitable for sampling liquids as high or low viscosity chemical solvents.
- When there is a sampling request representing a safe on board.
- When required not to release gas in the cargo cellar during sampling (Airtight sampling).
- When it is required to take various types of samples: point samples, upper layer samples, running samples, bottom samples.
- When on board use type 2 airtight valves”.
HERMetic Sampler GTX Chem Airtight Sampling Ruler Specifications
- Tape measured wire length: up to 35 m.
- Unit of measurement on the ruler wire: metric system.
- The smallest division value on the ruler wire: 1 mm.
- Accuracy of tape measure: +/- 6.3 mm / 30 m.
- Specific volume of liquid: 8 kg/dm3.
- Liquid temperature: -20 oC to 80 oC.
- Connector: Q2.
- Weight: 5.6 kg.
- Dimensions: 801 x 118 mm.
- Type of sampling can be used: point sample, upper layer sample, running sample, bottom sample.
- Sample container capacity: 0.5.