General introduction, description
Safety Isolater all power transmit devices in hazardous areas and transmit isolated current to a safe area. Maximum input 0~20mA can be convert to various analog outputs, such as 0~20mA/4~20mA / 0 ~ 5V / 0 ~ 10V.
- 1 current input port to connect to continuous current or current output product. Applies to hazardous areas.
- 3 output ports – relay output, current output, and RS-485.
- LED indicator, user-friendly.
- DIP converter for functional selection.
- Internal programming according to customer standards.
- Self-check the function to monitor system functionality.
- Set the relay output as an alarm for the optional external sensor device connection.
- The RS-485 interface option allows for easy system configuration and current data provisioning.
- Product design in accordance with explosion-resistant standards.