The EST Series is a series of particle temperature monitoring products that combine our two types of sensor cables, EST110 and EST120 and PC-MMS software. Particle temperature monitoring is critical for particle quality management in long-term storage. Insect and mold infections can occur and can also be detected by looking for rising temperatures or “hot points” in the seeds in storage. The EST 110 particle temperature monitoring sensor cable provides temperature sensors up to 30 points along its cable length, with a maximum cable length of 98.4ft (30m).The EST120 sensor cable enables particle temperature monitoring and continuous level measurement at the same time along its cable with a maximum length of 98ft (30).The most important property of the EST grain temperature monitoring system is the use of a 1-wire digital temperature sensor. This makes this system simpler and less expensive to install than temperature gauge cables based on traditional thermoetherm pairs of other brands.
Each EST110 cable requires a simple two-wire connection, regardless of how many temperature sensors exist. And the EST120 cable provides a two-wire RS485 MODBUS serial link. All cables are attached to each other simply using our HubLink devices, each of which can connect four EST110 cables together and provide a single RS485 MODBUS output. A single 2-wire cable is all you need to connect between HubLink devices and a PC that will run PC-MMS PC software, Lower cost, simple installation!
- Real-time monitoring of particle temperature to prevent damage
- 1 Wire Digital Temperature Sensor
- Single Level / Temperature Monitoring Cable (EST120)
- Maximum cable length 98.5ft (30m)
- Number and custom position of temperature sensor
- Simpler and lower installation costs using digital, wired or wireless technology
- Operation interface with remote monitoring PC software
- Multi-point temperature monitoring to support particle quality management
- Measure temperature and level in a single cable
- Feed and cereal processing
- Cereal distribution