MGO – HFO Ship Fuel Conversion System
This system controls the change of fuel oil to a low sulfur content to prevent marine air pollution caused by ships and meets regulations on preventing air pollution from ships. Currently most boats moving across the oceans are using HFO (Heavy Fuel Oil) as the main fuel. It is being regulated for the use of low sulfur fuel oil in certain areas due to regulations on SO2 emissions and these regulations will be strengthened.
Characteristics and features
- Viscosity measurement sensor: can be measured from -1 – 10 Cst
- Prevents head fuel pollution
- Automatic monitoring system
- Control for 1 Minute, temperature 2°C and transform to prevent thermal shock
- Built-in dashboard – HMI type