GasAlertMax XT II can measure the following gases simultaneously:
- H2S – hydrogen sulfide
- CO – carbon monoxide
- O2 – oxygen
- LEL combustibles
- Integrated explosive pump inside the machine for measurement in limited spaces, tanks, tanks, tanks …
INSTRUMENTS FOR CALIBRATION OF GASALERTMAX XT II GAS GAUGES
- Standard gas bottles are still in use, containing gases: 25ppm H2S, 100ppm CO, 18% O2 and 50%LEL LEL.
- Exhaust valve for standard gas bottle, flow 0.5L/Min
- Documents recording parameters if necessary
STEPS TO FOLLOW
These are manual calibration steps, we guide in case customers have few gas detectors. If there are many machines, it is recommended to purchase automatic calibration equipment.
- Step 1: Access the calibration: From the normal measuring screen, press and hold the power button until completely turned off. Then hold on 3s so that the 3,2.1 countdown machine enters the calibration process
- Step 2: Self Zero Machine: Calibration is carried out in the clean air area, the machine will zero the zero mark itself
- Step 3: Insert the standard gas: After the Zero self gas detector, the gas detector calibrationer GasAlertMax XT II will need to plug the gas bottle into the entrance of the suction pump.
- B4: Calibration: The machine will perform fully automatically, users should stay away a little so as not to inhale toxic gases
- B5: Finish: GasAlertMax XT II gas detector will signal the calibration process ends, the manipulator will remove the air supply head, lock the gas bottle valve.
At the end of the calibration process, the machine will notify Due Date, i.e. the next calibration date. This value can be set for about 1~360 days depending on the standards of the user.
Buy GasAlert Max XT II
Written by TES Industry