HOW TO USE: GASALERTMAX XT II GAS DETECTOR
- The machine uses 4 gas detectors including: Explosive gas, O2 gas, CO and H2S gas
- The machine is integrated internal suction pump with the ability to suck up to 20m.
- Each time the machine starts, the user will seal the pump head to check if the pump is working?
- When opening the machine, the machine will display the machine settings such as: High alarm settings, low alarm settings, STEL settings, TWA settings
- Note: Turning on the machine in the clean air area because of the process of turning on the machine, the machine will automatically Auto Zero
- Turn off the BW GasAlertMax XT II gas detector by pressing the power button and holding it for 3 seconds.
Conducted by TES Industry