BUMP TEST GASALERTMICROCLIP XL GAS DETECTOR
- What is bump test gas detector? It is to test the sensor’s ability to respond and the ability to trigger alarms.
- Why do you need Bump test? We need to check the device to see if it works well before use, especially for safety equipment. Manufacturers recommend Bump test before each day of use
- Preparation for Bump test: The standard cylinder is still valid, there are gases such as the meter, as recommended by the manufacturer, with gasalertMicroClip XL, use a tank with a concentration: 25ppm H2S; 100ppm CO; 2.5% CH4 (50%LEL); 18% O2 and N2 substrate gas/Exhaust valve for cylinders with discharge flow of 0.5 Liters/Min. / Air hose from valve to gas detector / Calibration cap (This cover always follows the camera)
Perform Bump test with GasAlertMicroClip XL gas detector:
- Turn it on so it runs normally
- Insert valves into gas bottles
- Fitting hoses connecting valves and calibration caps
- Face down the calibration cap on the gas detector sensor.
- Open the valve for exhaust and observation (if the gases are responding and the machine is activated alarm, the Bump test is complete.
Conducted by TES Industry