ON & OFF GASALERTMICROCLIP XL
Basically, to turn a gas detector on and off is the same, only the operation performed can be different.
The general principle of turning on the machine is as follows:
- Choke before use (battery weakness may result in incorrect measurements or unstable running)
- Press and hold the power button to turn on the machine (MAKE SURE THE MACHINE IS TURNED ON IN A CLEAN AIR AREA)
- The machine software will run itself, display the installation parameters, check the machine structure itself.
- Display calibration time and Bump test (If activated)
- Requires the implementation (or automatic implementation) of the Auto Zero machine step.
- Display the measured gases on the screen
- START USING MEASURABLE
View measured values:
- Press the power button twice in a row to enter the record part of the machine.
- The machine will quickly show the recorded measurement values such as: High alarm, TWA value, STEL value
- These values can be deleted.
Turn off the GasAlertMicroClip XL 4-gas detector after using it in parallel:
- Just press and hold the power button for 3 seconds of the countdown until the machine shuts down completely. (Avoid user collisions in the work space, resulting in a shutdown)
Conducted by TES Industry