RESCUE TRIPOD WITH WINN 3M DBI SALA 8300031
Rescue tripod 7 ft. (2.1 m) aluminum tripod (model 8000000): Compact, lightweight, easy to transport, installation, long service life, solid aluminum structure
- Adjustable leg lengther: Adjustable to 3 in step. (7.6 cm), suitable for any working space
- Built-in pulley system: Pre-supplied pulleys are suitable for most types of wink wire.
- Anti-slip design with safety leash: Anti-slip design even on planes and uneven areas.
- Built-in anchor point with load of 5,000 lb. (22 kN): 2 different anchors for rescue and backup systems
Equipped with hand-turned win winn (model 8102003): Easy to use for lifting or lowering people or materials
- Optional 60 ft stainless steel winan wire. (18 m) of 1/4 in. (6.3 mm): Wear-resistant wint with high strength structure, enhancing service life
- 6:1 high winer reel: Provides a winn speed of 12.75 ft./min. (3.9 m)
- Free wheel: Features self-release of wires when workers descend into cellars/work tanks
- Built-in fall protection: The braking mechanism at the free wheel locks itself when speeding, helping to protect against free fall.
- Equipped with overloaded clutches: The device will automatically slide to avoid overload or serious damage and prevent injury to the person entangled in the lifting process.
- The rotating hook has an impact display: Provides a secure connection to load, prevents the line from twisting, and provides a visual directive if the device has a load.
- Fast winning connection to SRL assembly mount: A tri foot and winer consist of a connection frame that allows users to connect quickly and easily 2 parts together to form a complete rescue system.
- Equipped with i-Safe™ feature: Built-in RFID identification card for recording and storing information about checking and tracking secure devices.
Refer to the tripod rescue set, available goods
Conducted by TES Industry