- BC Code stands for “Code Of Safe Practice For Solid Bulk Cargo” which means “Safe Operation Code for Bulk Cargo”, which requires the Water ingress alarm system and the Dewatering system that we are used to calling the BC code system.
- Below we would like to introduce some BC code systems manufactured by Vietnam that have consed with the standards of the maritime sector and approved by VR.
BC code – The Code of Safe Operation for solid cargoes
The first system: BC code 2-in-1 system: Integrate water alarm into the cargo compartment and Dry the nasal cavities, this can be considered the most advanced system today.
About the system:
The principle of operation of the water level alarm system into the cargo compartments and dry compartments is as follows: At the location of the cargo compartments and dry compartments arranged with the sensor bran at the most important positions, when the porch leaks water into the cargo compartments and other compartments, the sensor will give a signal to the processing center, then the processing center gives the eastern signals with light sounds so that the crew can recognize and give directions.
The system includes:
- Main control cabinet: Power supply 220 VAC from the main electrical panel to the control cabinet through the current down to 24V. Refining over the bridge to 24VDC electricity and 24VDC power from the onboard battery works as a backup source. The system is tested according to IEC standards at the technical center of the radio frequency department. (Vietnam).
Integrated 2-in-1 BC code system: Intrusive and dry suction water alarm
- The system is equipped with the following sensors: Model: FS8- 99-3N, made in Taiwan, certified ip68 protection
- Dry suction valve: Model: ITQ-0100, made in Korea, certified ip68 protection
Electric valve actuator
Valve possition indicator
- AC power supply 220V/ DC 24V – 6A INTAW – S145 – 24 – Taiwan
- 24V 5A Omron Relay
- 5A Suncho Switch – Korea
- 24V Suncho Electric Horn – South Korea
- Fuse RT 18 – 32 Korea
- Press Yongsung Ysap 12-11 South Korea
- ER Pump – 80 (Ejectorr pump Er – 80)
- ITQ 0160 And ITQ 0240 Electric Control Valves. IP68 Protection Level
- Vertical float sensor (type FS8 – 99VHT) Taiwan. IP68 Protection Level
2nd system: Separate system Of intrusion and separate drying water alarm including:
Water ingress detection system:
- It is a system to detect and alarm water levels in the cargo cellar, nasal ballast vaults, paint warehouses, deck warehouses … for separate cargo ships. The system consed with standards such as: Vietnam Register, IMO A.694(17), IMO A.830(19), IMO MSC. 145(77), IEC 62616, IEC 60945, IEC 62288, IEC 61162, the system is equipped with Inductive Detector: Is an electric sensor, IP68 protection level.
Control cabinet of intrusion water alarm system of BC code system
Intrusion water alarm sensor – the electroly capacity type of the BC code system
Dewatering Control System:
- The system consists of 1 main panel and solenable valves that can be controlled remotely from the main panel.
Nasal Cavity Dry Suction System Control Panel – BC Code System
See more intrusive – Import water alarm system