- The float-type level sensor (also known as a float switch) is used to report the level of gasoline tanks, oil or other tanks, tanks, fuel tanks that are buoys from the explosion room. This type of sensor belongs to the Series of float level switches from FineTek FC / FD, in this Series there are also heat-resistant, chemical-resistant floats used in many different fields. Particularly, 2 lines of buoys from explosion rooms and buoys used in the maritime field have appropriate certificates such as: explosion prevention certificate, DNV marine certificate, ABS, BV, CCS, GL …
- The application of these types of floats is used to monitor the amount of gasoline and oil in the tanks to report the full level, or to inter-control the pump in automatic systems.
See also Series Float Level Alarm Switches from FineTek FC/FD
All types of Finetek sensors can optionally choose basic specifications depending on demand, application or installation location. For buoys from the explosion room for petroleum tanks, we can choose the following criteria:
- Connection box: Select the size (alternating catalog) and so whether Aluminum or Stainless Steel
- Float pile: Used in oil so only stainless steel, length and diameter should be selected according to demand
- Buoy: Materials should choose stainless steel, buoy size selected according to needs.
- In addition, the number of buoys per sensor, contact type and opening and closing position are also optional on demand.
Some actual images of the sensor.
Video introduction Float sensor from explosion room