All ships/ships use a variety of sensors and equipment to measure and control temperature+ pressure.
According to the regulations of the re registered organizations, these temperature and pressure measuring devices need to be checked and tested regularly to ensure accuracy.
Calibration devices need to be easy to use, durable and reliable. Their accuracy must be ensured by certificate.
TheCal Marine Calibration Kits (LR) will ensure all of the above criteria.
LR-Cal Marine Calibration Kits are temperature and pressure calibration kits for ships. The device is used to test and calibration all common types of temperature/pressure sensors used on board.
The Kit includes: 1 dry heat tank and 1 set of pressure calibration kits (including pressure hand pumps and pressure standard watches).
Both main equipment are issued with factory calibration certificates.
All of the above devices are contained in a Marine waterproof plastic suitcase.
The Marine Calibration kit of LR Cal Germany includes the following main equipment:
- Dry metal block, Model LR-Cal PYROS 650: Measuring range: Environment to +650°C
- Contactless Surface Temperature Gauge Gun, Model: SCANTEMP-385, measuring range -35…+365°C
- Option 1 of 4 sets of pressure calibration equipment below (See below)
- Adaptor switches the threading system, used for different types of pressure sensors
- Marine standard watertight plastic suitcase
Refer to some Kits with more economic costs: