Description of hand pump VP 140
- Lightweight, handheld and lightly moving
- Create pressure and vacuum simply with the squeeze
- Create pressure up to 40 Kg/cm2/Bar.
- Push switch to create negative pressure up to – 1 Kg/cm2 / Bar.
- Connect 1/4″ BSP (F) to a standard watch like the TX 430
- 1/4″ BSP (F) side connector using connection to device to be tested
- Side knob for pressure discharge for both yin and yang
- Fine-tuned knob
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% F.S.
- Cord extending to the watch to be tested
- Bộ đổi ren ¼” BSP(M) X ¼” BSP(F) – 1 No.
- Bộ đổi ren ¼” BSP(M) X 3/8” BSP(F) – 1 No.
- 1/4″ BSP(M) X 1/2″ BSP(F) – 1 No.
- Negative/positive pressure switch – 1 No.
- 1/4″, 3/8″, & 1/2″
HDSD hand pump voltage vp 140
This is a pneumatic pressure hand pump. Both yin and yang (Pressure and Vacuum) can be applied. The hand pump has 2 outputs, 1 end connects to the standard watch and 1 connector to the watch to check.
Make sure all connections are closed, then squeeze the hand pump slowly. When the desired pressure is reached, stop. The fine-tuned button can be used to adjust to the pressure threshold you want to set. Compare 2 clocks for results or to adjust.
VP 140 hand pumps are commonly used with tx-430 below