HP-400 hydraulic pressure hand pump, water only up to 400 Kg/cm2 pressure
- Lightweight hydraulic pressure hand pump
- Create a large pressure with just a few squeezes
- Just clean water, apply pressure up to 400 Kg / cm2
- 1/2″ BSP (F) threaded head connected to standard watch
- Side ribs with 1/4″ BSP (F) threaded head and elongated wire connected to the watch to be checked
- Side pressure discharge knob
- There are fine-tuned knobs and Side Zero.
- Liquid Container Integration
Accuracy: +/- 0.5%
- Elongation cord for the watch to check
- Đầu đổi ren ¼” BSP (M) X ¼” BSP (F) – 1 No.
- Đầu đổi ren ¼” BSP (M) X 3/8” BSP (F) – 1 No.
- 1/4″ BSP (M) X 1/2″ BSP (F) – 1 No.
- 1/4″ Gasket, 3/8″, & 1/2″ Connection
- (Hydraulic oil: Not included)
Instructions for use:
This is a hydraulic hand pump. Water and hydraulic oil use are all good. First, make sure enough water/ oil in the umpy. Open the knob on the container, pour water or oil in, and then turn it back on. On top of the hand pump there is a 1/2″ British threaded connector, which inserts the standard clock into it. The flank has a 1/4″ British threaded end, which is connected to it. The extension cord connected to the watch needs calibration.
Turn the pressure discharge valve and start squeezing the pump. When the pressure is needed, stop. Black knob to fine-tune the pressure. When you want to discharge pressure, open the exhaust valve.
See also low band pneumatic pump Model VP-140