Marine pneumatic handpump for pressure calibration, Model VP 140. Use with Digital TX-430 to calibration pressure sensor/transmitter for Cargo hold and pump in Oil/Chemical tanker.
- Model No. VP 140
- Accuracy +/- 0.5% FSD
- Description & operation
- Light weight hand held pressure cum vacuum Pump
- Pressure & vacuum can be generated with fewer strokes by hand
- Generates pressure up -1 to 40 Bar
- Push setting for generating vacuum up-to – 1 Kg/cm2 /Bar.
- Top ¼” BSP (F) adopter for the Master gauge.
- Side flexible tubing with ¼” BSP (F) adopter for gauges to be tested.
- Side release knob for pressure & vacuum.
- Side zero adjuster knob
- 1) Extension Cable
- 2) Vacuum & pressure select knob
- 3) 1/4” BSP (M ) to M20x1.5 (F )
Note: Calibration Certificate Traceable To National Standard shall be provided along with the instruments
Should use with Precision Digital pressure gauge TX-430
See more description and specification here: