The HERMetic UTImeter Otex oil gauge is a portable device that measures fluid levels using an ultrasonic probe designed to operate under normal (non-hazardous) measuring conditions with oil and chemical tanks/bunkers. In particular, the sensor only needs to be calibration once at the factory without the requirement of re-calibration during use. RTD-type thermal resistance sensor probe fixed inside the probe. Therefore, there is even no need to re-calibration when replacing sensors and tape measure. The device is used to inventory oil levels for transport depots and to determine the water level in containers/bunkers on tankers and warehouses. HERMetic UTImeter Otex is allowed to be used when opening the lid of the vault/container.
HERMetic and MMC are the two best rulers at the moment.
Hermetic UTImeter Otex oil gauge can optionally 3 or 4 functions in 1.
- Oil/chemical level inventory measurement
- Temperature measurement
- Discovery of the list of oil and water oil.
- Inventory, inventory inspection (First version for high viscosity liquid)
- ISO, API, IP
- EC Directive 89/336/EEC
- EC Directive 94/9/EC
- ATEX / Factory Mutual
- 3 in 1: Continuous temperature measurement, level measurement and list of oil and water oil (UTI for short)
- Easy battery replacement
- High stability accuracy, chemical resistance, corrosion resistance
- Replace the sensor without re-calibration
- The temperature is accurate, does not drift when used for a long time
- Suitable for many different types of airtight valves
- Full range of cleaning and storage accessories
- Limitation of maintenance and maintenance