It is easier to measure gas using the GasAlertMicroClip XL Gas Meter.
With its slim and lightweight design, GasAlertMicroClip can be carried easily, while GasAlertMicroClip provides cheap protection against the dangers of toxic gases in the atmosphere.
For standard operations such as measuring gases and with the feature that you can calculate above (protecting the risks from atmospheric toxicity), you can choose GasAlertMicroClip XL, and if you want longer working time of the machine, especially in cold weather conditions , select GasAlertMicroClip XT. Both of these handheld air meters provide a proper recognition with the blue IntelliFlashTM and can blink.
With a simple operation button, minimize training time and let the workers focus only on the work in hand. Modul automatically checks MicroDock II calibration and Fleet Manager II software gives you the simplicity and efficiency in managing records, data, calibration process, testing.
GasAlertMicroClip XL Code: MCXL-XWHM-Y-OE; MCXL-XWHM-Y-UK; MCXL-XWHM-Y-NA
All 3 codes are used to measure 4 gases: Flammable gases (display LEL or CH4); O2 gas; CO and H2S gases. The machine meets atex, CSA fire prevention standards … and DNV registration standards. Suitable for industrial, marine and petroleum use.
Máy đo khí GasAlertMicroClip XL H2S, CO, O2, LEL, hãng BW Honeywell, hàng có sẵn, giá đại lý16,274,500₫
Máy đo khí công nghiệp Honeywell MCXL-XWHM-Y-UKProduct on sale
Máy dò khí BW Honeywell GasAlertMicroClip XL MCXL-XWHM-Y-NAProduct on sale
Máy đo khí GasAlert MicroClip XL, MCXL-XWHM-Y-OE, CO; H2S; O2; LELProduct on sale
The slim, lightweight design makes it very easy and convenient to carry.
Simple operation and un complicating training with a simple button.
With the blue IntelliFlashTM indicator and capable of flashing it is well suited for easy recognition.
To own it is very simple and inexpensive.
Features GasAlertMicroClip XL
- The LCD monitor continuously displays the gas concentration in real time.
- The lightweight design makes it convenient to carry.
- Simple self-calibration process, compatible with Modul self-testing and calibration with MicroDock BW II.
- The function checks the sensor itself, battery status, circuit and image sound alerts at startup.
- Intuitive wide-angle warning led lights, easy to observe
- Integrated anti-concussion skin cover.
- Multilingual support.
- Convenient data management with Fleet Manager II
Advanced Features GasAlertMicroClip XL
- Choose GasAlertMicroClip XL to be able to work efficiently in cold weather.
- IntelliFlashTM confirms activities that are suitable for both users and supervisors.
- Anti-interference function, control interface with a simple button.
- Equipped with rechargeable Lithium batteries.
GasAlertMicroClip XL Specifications
|Size||4.4 x 2.4 x 1.2 in. / 11.3 x 6.0 x 3.1 cm|
|Weight||6.7 oz. / 190 g|
|Temperature||-4 to +122°F / -20 to +50°C|
|Humidity||0% – 95% RH (non-condensing)|
|Alarms||– Visual, vibrating, audible (95dB) |
– Low, High, STEL, TWA, OL (over limit)
|Tests||Audible/visual alarms on activation, sensors, battery and circuitry (continuous)|
|Typical battery life||18 hours; Recharges in less than 6 hours|
|Cold weather battery life||After 2 years: 12 hours at 4°F / -20°C|
|User Options||Confidence beep |
Set STEL interval
Safe display mode Stealth mode Calibration lock Auto zero on start up
O2 auto calibration on start up
Set bump test interval Force bump test when overdue
Combustible gas measurement (%LEL or % by volume methane)
User-settable calibration gas level
Force calibration when overdue Low alarm acknowledge
language Set custom start up message
|Ratings||EMI/RFI: Complies with EMC Directive 2004/108/EC IP 66|
|H2S||0-100 ppm||1 ppm|
|Co.||0-500 ppm||1 ppm|
|Combustible gases||0-100% LEL |
See more product information on the manufacturer’s website here
Photo GasAlertMicroClip XL
Videos GasAlertMicroClip XL