GasAlertMicroClip X3: BW’s GasAlertMicroClip handheld toxic gas detector – Honeywell is currently the most popular handheld toxic gas detector model in the world, with advanced and effective toxic gas detection features.
Models of the GasAlertMicroClip series of gas detectors are also upgraded and improved in accordance with the market and safety protection under the increasingly harsh conditions of the working environment.
With features such as compact size, easy use, reliable operation, reasonable price, this is a line of handheld toxic gas detectors that are very suitable for most applications and users.
Common GasAlertMicroClip X3 Gas Meter Code: MCX3-XWHM-Y-OE, MCX3-XWHM-Y-UK or MCX3-XWHM-Y-NA
Product on saleMáy dò khí BW Honeywell GasAlert MicroClip X3 (Cảm biến O2 tuổi thọ cao), hàng có sẵn, giá đại lý
Product on saleMáy đo khí chuyên dụng BW Honeywell MCX3-XWHM-Y-UK
Product on saleMáy phát hiện khí Honeywell GasAlert MicroClip X3 MCX3-XWHM-Y-NA
Product on saleMáy đo khí GasAlert MicroClip X3, MCX3-XWHM-Y-OE, CO/H2S/O2/LEL
With the combination of the above benefits, it is not uncommon for the GasAlertMicroClip toxic gas detector to be the most popular multi-target gas detector in the world, acting as a reliable companion in dangerous environments – keeping you safe in any case of gas hazards.
In addition, the GasAlertMicroClip is also the first toxic gas detector with ip68 selection for waterproof protection. So you can trust it will work well under extreme conditions.
We can choose both the GasAlertMicroClip XL toxic gas detector or the GasAlertMicroClip X3 gas detector, both of which support an extended runtime of up to 18 hours, an active control button and are strictly managed by Honeywell’s quality management system:
- GasAlertMicroClip XL Handheld Toxic Gas Meter: Cheap Option.
- GasAlertMicroClip X3 Multi-Target Toxic Gas Concentration Meter: Next-generation Oxygen Sensor, which increases operating time up to 5 years.
General description of gas detector GasAlertMicroClip X3
- BW’s GasAlertMicroClip toxic gas detector uses unique advanced technology for safety, suitability and productivity.
- Advanced techniques for reliable battery performance
- The self-test auto Reflex Technology function regularly checks the operating conditions of the sensor to increase the safety, time and confidence of the workers.
- Compact, lightweight and easy to use, does not require high expertise.
- IntelliFlash Flashing Blue Led Lights Help Identify at a Glance
Features standard GasAlertMicroClip X3
- Ensure a runtime of at least 12 hours for a shift. Temperatures can drop to -20 degrees without affecting the detection of flammable gases.
- Durable, replaceable Lithium batteries, to work at least in harsh environments
- Compact, does not make you feel entangled
- The real concentration of gas is displayed continuously on the screen
- Intuitive 4D alarm bar
- IP68 protection level ensures the best protection against dust and water
- Use friendly, view activities with just one push button and visual icons
- IntelliFlash light signals the detector has been bump tested and monitored properly
- Self-test sensors, power states, electronic circuits and start-up gas warning states.
- Compatible with MicroDock I software for management and reporting
- Multilingual support
New Features GasAlertMicroClip X3
- Life expectancy up to 5 years
- New Oxygen sensor that operates continuously for 5 years without replacement,
- Low cost for ownership, maintenance, maximum time of use.
Machine and sensor specifications:
|Size||4.4 x 2.4 x 1.2 in. / 11.3 x 6.0 x 3.2 cm|
|Weight||GasAlertMicroClip XL: 6.7 oz. / 190 g |
GasAlertMicroClip X3: 6.3 oz. / 179 g
|Temperature||-4 to +122°F / -20 to +50°C|
|Humidity||0% – 95% RH (non-condensing)|
|Alarms||Visual, vibrating, audible (95 dB) |
Low, High, STEL, OL (over limit)
|Tests||Audible/visual alarms on activation; sensors, battery and circuitry (continuous)|
|Typical battery life||18 hours; recharges in less than 6 hours|
|User Options||Confidence beep |
Set STEL interval
Safe display mode Stealth mode Calibration lock Auto zero on start up
O2 auto calibration on start up
Set bump test interval Force bump test when overdue
Combustible gas measurement (%LEL or % by volume methane)
User-settable calibration gas level
Force calibration when overdue Low alarm acknowledge
Language choices Set custom start up message
EMI/RFI: Complies with EMC Directive 2004/108/EC
|H2S||0-100 ppm||1 ppm|
|Co.||0-500 ppm||1 ppm|
|Combustible gases||0-100% LEL |
See more product information on the manufacturer’s website here