- Battery life 2 months after 1 choke
- Bluetooth smartphone connection
- IR Low Energy Infrared LEL Sensor
- More SO2 sensor options
- The service life of the fixed machine is 2 years
- Easy-to-understand air meter control icon without training
|1.Battery uptime The battery life is 2 months and can be charged using the existing charger or the USB charger that came with the device.
2. Bluetooth All devices come with standard BLE. This allows use with Safety Suite, third-party devices, and Touch Connect
3. The 8-icon control icon displays the air level and state of the machine allowing to understand the operation of the machine quickly and easily
4. A push button Following the success of legacy BW products, BW Icon took DNA from these devices.
5. 4 standard sensors There are two configurations – CO/H2S/O2 and IR LEL or SO2/H2S/O2 and IR LEL.
6. 1-series Use the 1 series platform for a smaller contact area. Sensors from City Tech and Elichens
7. Bw Icon fixed lifespan is designed to have a fixed lifespan of 2 years. Aimed at transferring users using BW Clip to a 4-gas
8 meter. Klick Fast System We offer two accessories, the traditional Klick Fast system. This allows a wide range of accessories for every job.
9. External filters May contain external filters for quick maintenance. These external filters can be placed while Bumptest or Calibration is performed in IntelliDox.
|10. The BW Icon job log will keep the last 50 job logs and can be reviewed through the Safety Suite.
11. BW Icon data logs will keep data logs for 50 days based on a 15-second
12-second data log cycle. IP 66/68 Tested to meet IP intrusion protection 66.68
13. USB charging USB charging, allowing charging on
14 cars. BumpTest and Bumptest Performance Calibration / Manual Calibration – can also be done through Safety Suite and Phone App.
15. Shelf Life is up to 6 months to support distribution networks.
16. IR Connector IR Function for use in IntelliDox sets and BW’s IR connectors.
17. First calibration 30-day renewal time to allow delivery. This means that the customer is fully qualified 180 days at startup.
18. IntelliFlash We have improved Intelliflash to display amber color for maintenance operations such as Bumptest.
When measuring organic gases, feedback from end users especially is that they have little or no understanding of what gas actually means. So we think if we can eliminate this level of complexity and uncertainty and replace it with simple Icons that are easy to understand
Can be programmed into a yellow Flash to let users know when they are nearing the calibration deadline but not exceeding the required calibration period.
More than 2 million single-gas detectors are sold globally each year
BW Icon’s target customers are customers who use single-gas detectors every day working in areas such as oil & gas, steel or ansthies where not only a single gas needs to be detected
The mission of the campaign – to propagate and transfer as many single-gas users to multi-gas. Bw Icon has a fixed lifespan of two years, which is an important point to support this transition
Combining the simplicity of the control screen by icon and with more types of sensors to choose from of BW Icon + allows for complete flexibility. This device is a fully usable device with a more available variety of sensors. We will also offer 1 series series sensors in both analog and digital formats on this platform that allow us to support more industries and more market segments.
- Low power infrared LEL sensor so there are no problems with sensor poisoning.
- Oxi sensor does not contain lead so there is no need to replace every 2 years
- Expanded sensors coming in 2020, which will open new apps
- 3-year warranty according to standards
- Bluetooth with Safety Suite and SSDC APP Enables real-time reading and data collection.
- 1 serise sensor for a lifespan of 5 years
- Check external filters in IntelliDox
- Sensors may be locked through the Safety Suite if required
- Smart optional sensor – any location
- Point matrix LCD monitor, clear
- 13 additional gases to choose from.
- The machine is not complicated, suitable for user skills
- Accessories designed for different application use cases
- Different sensor technologies to come up with different solutions and uptime. IR sensor and flammable catalyst sensor, IR CO2
- 5 gases to choose from Flex , (more upcoming)
- Built-in BLE without BW Connect required
- Paired with your phone for richer information
- Old feeder used +IDX
- Usable device for OP-EX control client
Signaling calibration deadlines (or reversing calibration required)
- A new sensor can be inserted without direct calibration immediately
- Allow calibrations to be scheduled before standard procedures are carried out, minimizing the time of death in repetitive workflows
- Ideal for remote applications such as the marine industry.
- New concepts for the market
- Whip attached to pump
- Insert the gas detector inside the Pod and take it down to the manhole to monitor the gas level
- By integrating the pump into the probe, we can reduce the size of the gas detector
- There will be built-in pumps
- IR Connector
- Lora/BLE from RTM and CSE license to work
- Both Icon and Flex can be received
- There are 3 options for users to sample
- Accessories for easy sampling and wear
- General sampling
- CSE and work permits
- City gas
- Real-time gas detector via BLE connection to Radio waves
- No hardware port additional required
- Data is transmitted from the Motorola control system to the safety set in real time.
- Connectivity for all icon and Flex series products as well as our other BLE-supported devices