Honeywell BW Icon gas detector simultaneously measures 4 gases with Bluetooth technology
Honeywell BWTM Icon can simultaneously measure 4 of the following 5 gases:
- CO – Carbon Monoxide
- H2S – Hydrogen Sulfide
- O2 – Oxygen
- LEL – Combustibles
- SO2 – Sulfur Dioxide
Description Honeywell BW Icon
The Honeywell BWTM Icon gas detector is a 2-year lifecycle gas detector that measures 4 fixed gases for each hazard that workers must receive regularly. That means you can turn it on and activate 2 years of protection, no need to replace the sensor or battery – and no costs in need.
The first gas detection machine with an Icon screen – for quick decisions
Honeywell BWTM Icon gas detector is named to display simple icons for gas level and device status. That means no direct gas parameters display for track workers and no training time. Instead, when there is a gas alarm, the bell icon on the screen lights up along with an alarm next to the sensor so that workers can quickly move away from the danger zone.
Report and analyze from your smartphone
Want to see the full concentration of gas or other information that isn’t on the screen icons? Need to report a gas alarm? Simply download the “Honeywell Safety Suite” app, use Bluetooth® to pair your smartphone with the detector and open the app to see the data – all sorted in a pre-submitted report.
Honeywell BW Icon Features:
- The battery lasts 2 months after each 4.5-hour charge – and up to 4 months if you shut down after each shift. No daily charging, no sudden shutdown.
- No service required, activated and used for 2 years.
- Bluetooth integration for easy downloading and sending of reports through the“Honeywell Safety Suite” application.
- Small, light and wearable.
- The operation is used with the click of a button.
- The green light in which the machine operates normally, the amber light in which the machine needs to be maintained.
- Compatible with IntelliDoX management system and Honeywell Safety Suite.
- Compatible with TouchConnect, use Bluetooth for wireless configuration.
- The sensor reacts to dangerous gas levels for a few seconds, even in extreme temperatures.
- Low power external hip LEL sensors are immune to silicone poisoning, which means accurate monitoring of flammable substances.
Honeywell BW Icon Specifications:
|Gas name||Measuring Range||Resolution|
|Co.||0 to 2000 ppm||1 ppm|
|H2S||0 to 200 ppm||1 ppm (can set 0.1 ppm)|
|SO2||0 to 150 ppm||0.1 ppm|
|O2||0 to 30% vol||0.1% vol|
|NDIR-CH4||0 to 100% LEL||1 % LEL|
|Size||108.2 mm x 61.5 mm x 43.2 mm (4.29 in x 2.44 in x 1.7 in) with Alligator Clip |
108.2 mm x 61.5 mm x 37.8 mm (4.29 in x 2.44 in x 1.49 in) with Klick Fast Stud
|Weight||185 g (6.5 oz) with Alligator Clip, 169 g (6 oz) with Klick Fast Stud|
|Working Temperature||-40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)|
|Working Humidity||5% to 95%|
|Ingress Protection||IP66, IP68|
|Alarms and Type||Visual, vibrating, audible (95 dB); Low, High, TWA, STEL, Negative Drift, Over Limit, Multi-alarm|
|Self-Test||Perform diagnostic of sensor, circuitry on activation; |
Activated detector automatically performs analog sensor diagnostic every 10 minutes, digital sensor diagnostic every second
|Typical Battery Life||Two months (with NDIR CH4 sensor)|
|Connected Worker||Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) – Ability to connect to Honeywell’s Safety Communicator App, Device Configurator App and Safety Suite Device Configurator Software|
|User Options||• Change High, Low, TWA and STEL alarm set points |
• Latching alarms
• Set Calibration and/or bump test reminders
• Assign worker and location assignments •
Always on User options only available via Device
Configurator and Safety Suite Device Configurator
|Certifications and Approvals||ATEX, IEC Ex, contains FCCID, contains IC|
|Device Warranty||Two-year warranty for sensors and detectors|
See more product information on the manufacturer’s website here