Marsen Cargo tank level monitoring system – RADAR type
MODEL: Cargo – 2000 / Radar type
Radar-type cargo tunnel monitoring system is designed very simple to measure the level of liquid / solid from CCR (ship system control chamber). The system uses two types of ultrasonic wave radar sensors that do not come into direct contact with the subject to be measured and the guided wire radar sensor, which protects the radar signal pulses by the guidance wires.
This system is designed in accordance with 59 IMO regulations, SOLAR II 6.3.2 regulations and ExxonMobil 2010 rules
Characteristics and features
- High accuracy / Reasonable price
- Easy maintenance
- Selectable for pressure type measurement and float type measurement
- Touch screen / easy operation
- Measure both liquids and solids
Applicable to all vaults, tanks, oil tanks and chemicals
Structure and principle of operation of the system
CARGO – 2000 : Includes level radar sensor, console to track measured values via LCD touch screen and Room Isolation Unit.
- Ultrasonic Wave Type Radar Sensor: Use FMCW (continuous adjustable wave frequency) of the electrolytogram signal to measure the distance between the signal point of the sensor’s head (signal receiving point) and the surface contained in the cargo hold
- Guided Wire Type Radar Sensor: Using the TDR principle, the radar pulse signal of the bunker surface and the measuring sensor have the same response pulse time. The sensor then measures the level of liquid, solids in the cellar by calculating the time and speed of the signal pulse.
|Sensor type||Ultrasonic Type Radar||Rada type guide wire|
|Measuring range||0-40m||0-40m (changeable)|
|Accuracy||2mm||Up to 10mm|
|Feeds||DC 20-30V, 2 wires||DC 24V, 2 wires|
|Output signal||4-20mA with HART||4-20mA with HART|
|Certification||Ex ia IIC T6||Ex ia IIC T6|
|Environmental heat||-40 – 80 ◦C||-40 – 80 ◦C|
|IP protection level||IP68||IP68|
Structural diagrams and system principles