The Altair 4XR gas detector is equipped with MSA’s Xcell rapid response sensor, the Altair 4XR gas detector is the most powerful 4-gas detector on the market and is supported by a 4-year warranty process. The Altair 4XR toxic gas concentration detection device can also provide real-time recognition to team members, supervisors, safety managers, and others when combined with the MSA Altair Connect app via a Bluetooth wireless connection.
- Sensor options
- 1. Flammable Gases (LEL)
- 2. Oxygen
- 3. Toxic gases
- A.. CO/H2S
- b. CO (H2-Resistant) / H2S
- C.. CO/H2S-LC
- D. CO/NO2
- E.. SO2/H2S-LC
- Shell options
- 1. Gray shell
- 2. Shell glowing in the dark
Popular and available Altair 4XR codes
Altair 4XR Gas Meter Features
- Feel the gas 2 times faster than average with Xcell sensors.
- Quickly update settings through Altair Connect software (available on GooglePlayStore).
- Send event notifications via messages with the Altair Connect app.
- Solid – Powerful
- Can survive 25 falls from an altitude of 1.2m (with MIL-STD-810G fall protection).
- Can survive a random fall at a height of 7.5m to the base of cement, concrete.
- IP68 water and dust resistance.
- Operating temperature range: -40°F to +140°F (-40°C to +60°C).
- 4-year device and sensor warranty.
- Confirm fast standard with Bump lights and checkmarks.
- Check functionality and calibration with only half the amount of gas and time as usual.
- Bump and special calibration “Time of Day” with MSA GALAXY® GX2 Automated Test System.
- MotionAlert option announces the availability.
- Activate the InstantAlert user to inform others of potentially dangerous possibilities.
Field of use Altair 4XR
- Toxic, non-toxic environment
Altair 4XR Gas Meter Application
- Limited space
- Detection of flammable gases
- Oxygen Detection
- Detection of toxic gases
Altair 4XR Specifications
ALARM SET POINTS
|Drop test||20 feet|
|Housing||Rugged rubberized armor|
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||4.4 x 3.0 x 1.31|
|Audible alarm||>95 dB at 1 ft|
|Visual alarm||4 ultra-bright LEDs on top and bottom|
|MotionAlert & Instant Alert||Optional|
|Run time||24 hours @ room temperature|
|Charging time||< 4 hrs|
|Operating temperature range||–20ºC to + 50ºC|
|Short Period Operation||–40°C to +60°C|
|Humidity||15 – 90% RH non-condensing|
|Data log||(Adjustable) 50 hour minimum|
|Event log||Standard 500 events|
See more product information on the manufacturer’s website here