The BW Clip4 gas detector is a revolutionary multi-indicators handheld gas detection machine, with a compact, er erth handy, simple and carryable design.
Now, the BW Clip4 Gas detector has evolved for a new direction in providing a toxic gas detector with a maintenance-free design, repair, sensor replacement, rechargeable battery. The first line of toxic gas detectors for this trend is the BW Clip4 handheld 4-gas detector.
No charging, no maintenance, no complexity, easy use. Just clamp it on the helmet or protective equipment and work with peace of mind. It is designed so that from the first activation the machine will always be in a state of continuous operation, lasting for a period of 2 years.
Equivalent model, available goods:
Low owner cost Multigas detector GasAlert MicroClip XL, MCXL-XWHM-Y-OE, CO; H2S; O2; LELProduct on sale
Most popular Multigas detector GasAlert MicroClip X3, MCX3-XWHM-Y-OE, CO/H2S/O2/LELProduct on sale
Four gas detector CO; H2S; O2; LEL, ALTAIR 4XR, PN 10178560Product on sale
BW GasAlertMax XT II, XT-XWHM-Y-OE, CO/H2S/O2/LEL Multigas detector for Confined spaceProduct on sale
BW Clip4 Gas detector features
- Surrounded by a yellow protective color cover.
- Durable, compact, optimal.
- Use friendly, protect operation with only 1 operation button.
- Icons on the LCD screen visually.
- Real-time gas concentrations are displayed on lcd.
- Fully functional daily self-test sensors, battery status, circuits, and audio warning images.
- Red Led flashing lights.
BW Clip4 Gas detector Specifications
|Size||4.7 x 2.7 x 1.3 in. / 12.0 x 6.8 x 3.2 cm|
|Weight||8.2 oz. / 233 g|
|Operating temperature||-4 to +131°F / -20 to +50°C|
|Humidity||5 – 95% RH (non-condensing) continuous|
|Alarm and type||Visual, vibrating, audible (95 dB); Low, High, TWA, STEL, OL (over limit)|
|Self-Test||Activated detectors automatically perform one internal diagnostic test every 24 hours (sensors, batteries, and circuitry).|
|Typical of Battery type||Two years, continous operation|
|Event logging||70 most recent events|
|User option||Adjust STEL period (5-15 minutes in 1 minute intervals) |
Calibration span levels Calibration interval Bump test interval
Select combustible gases measurement: 0-100% LEL (Lower Explosive Limit) or Methane gas 0-5.0% v/v
Calibration due date (1 to 365 days, or set to zero for off)
Individual sensor enable/disable
alarms Stealth mode
|0 – 100 ppm||1 / 0.1 ppm|
|0 – 1,000 ppm||1 ppm|
|0 – 25% vol.||0.1% vol.|
|0 – 100% LEL||1% LEL|
* Caution – the LED IR combustible gas sensor used in BW Clip4 cannot detect certain combustible gases including hydrogen and acetylene. The application should be reviewed to ensure the BW Clip4 can provide adequate detection. For more information, please contact Honeywell Analytics (www.honeywellanalytics.com).
See more product information on the manufacturer’s website here
Videos BW Clip4