Wide range application for high/low level detection for various types of proportions and material states in tanks, tanks, barrels, safes, silos, both: Potatoes, coffee beans, Polystyrene powder, plastic granules, etc. Designed specifically for each specific customer, the sensor can be suitable for even the most individual applications.
- Strong vibration to detect powders and particles in solid environments.
- Suitable for the use of liquids, powders and solids.
- Ideal for low-voltage environments; When the material humidity changes easily; Low viscosity solution; Mixtures of various materials in tanks / silos.
- No regular, easy-to-use, sturdy and durable calibration is required.
- High/low safety mode, safe and reliable.
- Wide source range 20~250VAC/VDC, 50/60Hz.
- Extend the maximum measuring range length up to 4 meters and the maximum cable type length up to 20 meters for all applications.
- Operating temperature up to 280°C.
- Maximum working pressure up to 25 Bar.
- Food and Beverage: Powdered milk, tea, coffee beans, coffee powder, frozen dried coffee …
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Feed processing for cattle: Feed plants in detecting the level of barrels / raw materials / finished products.
- Fiber / Rubber / Tire Chemical Industries.
- Cement industry.
- Steel industry.
Tuning Fork Sensor for Solid Materials
Level alarm sensor on top of the tank