When leaving long-term nuts (cereals) in silos, the lead nuts will be reduced in quality, loss, termites or diseases, then the temperature will rise markedly. If the exact temperature is closely monitored, the operation of the thermal control system will be customized more appropriately.
The real-time temperature monitoring and level monitoring system can be integrated into Finetek’s EST system. This system can communicate with HubLink allowing multiple sensors to connect to the same network under the RS485 protocol and in-room monitoring via HMI or wireless networks.
|Description of temperature and level measurement in Silo|
In contrast to the traditional method of grain management in the past, our EST system uses the latest technologies that ensure the reasonableity of the owner’s ability to invest. Users can check the information through our software or connect to their PLC/HMI.
|Particle Silo Monitoring System Block Diagram|
- Good efficiency already in ventilation, thermos adjustment
- Provide accurate and safe information for long-term preservation
- Function to warn of particle storage conditions and abnormal conditions
- Detection of mold and insect pests
- Using self-developed software (MMS – material monitoring) allows to optimize information multiple sensors, multiple silos
- Integrated industrial computer IPC or MMS software for ordinary computers
- Other accessories for installation
- Power supply: 9~30VDC
- Maximum measuring range: 30M
- Endurance: 4000 Kgf,
- Protection Level: IP67
- Up to 30 thermal sensors / 1 wire
- Applications for cereals, flour, pets …
Some photos of the scene:
|Sensors mounted in Particle Silos – 1||Sensors mounted in Particle Silos – 2|
Refer to the level and temperature measurement sensor in Silo
by TESIN VIETNAM