Crowcon Clip SGD is a single gas concentration detector. The machine is designed for use in hazardous areas, models are available for measuring H2S, CO toxic gases, and measuring O2 concentrations.
- Alert levels can be changed – ensuring that they are consistent with the company’s adjustments or regulations.
- Crowcon Clip SGD Connection Station – keep monitors properly configured without the need for services or technical teams.
- Directive ‘Bump test due’ – Warns users and members that the machine is not complying with the requirements.
- Compact and lightweight – easy to carry
- One operation button – simple shipping for users and reduced training time.
- Wide operating temperature range – works efficiently in a harsh environmental range.
- IP67 and IP 66 dust and water resistant
SGD CROWCON CLIP SPECIFICATIONS
- Size: 91 x 54 x 32mm (3.6 x 2.1 x 1.3ins)
- Weight: 93g (2.7oz) toxic, 104g (3.7oz) O2
- Warning types: Top, front and side with intuitive Led lights, 90dB intensity warning sound at a distance of 10cm, vibration function when warning.
- Operating temperature:
- H2S -40°C to + 50°C (-40°F to +122°F)
- CO -40°C to + 50°C (-40°F to +122°F)
- O2 -35°C to + 50°C (-31°F to +122°F)
- Active humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing RH
- Save events: Last 30 events
- Protection level: IP66 and IP67
- Test function: Self-test when activated and every 20 hours; constantly check the battery level.
- Uptime: 2 years with over 2900 alerts
- Shelf Life: 6 months from the activation date in written on the case.
- Standard: EMC Directive 2004/108/EC, FCC and IECES
- Certification: UL-913 & CSA-C22.2 No.157 Class 1 Div 1 & 2, Groups A, B, C and D ATEX II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga IECEx Ex ia IIC T4
- Sensor range:
- H2S – 0-100ppm
- CO – 0-300ppm
- O2 – 0-30% vol.
- Connection accessory: THE USB IR port connects to the PC to load data and configuration.
MEASURED GASES AND WARNING LEVELS
|O2||CL-O-19||19% vol.||23.5% vol.|
|O2||CL-O-19.5||19.5% vol.||23.5% vol.|
CLIP SGD SPECIFICATIONS
|Size||91 x 54 x 32mm (3.6 x 2.1 x 1.3ins)|
|Weight||93g (2.7oz) toxic, 104g (3.7oz) O2|
|Alarms||Top, front and side visual LEDs |
90 dB audible alert at 10cm
|Temperature||H2S -40°C to + 50°C (-40°F to +122°F)CO -40°C to + 50°C (-40°F to +122°F) O2 -35°C to + 50°C (-31°F to +122°F)|
|Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing RH|
|Event logging||Most recent 30 events|
|Ingress protection||IP66 and IP67|
|Tests||Self test on activation and every 20hrs: continuous automatic battery integrity tests|
|Operational life||2 years > 2900 alarm minutes*|
|Shelf life||6-month shelf life prior to activation |
Shown on box label
|Compliance||EMC Directive 2004/108/EC, FCC and IECES|
|Certification||UL-913 / CSA-C22.2 No.157 |
Class 1 Div 1 & 2, Groups A, B, C and D
ATEX II 1G Ex ia IIC T4
Station IECEx Ex ia IIC T4
|Warranty||2 years from activation*|
|Sensor range||H2S – 0-100ppmCO – 0-300ppm O2 – 0-30% vol.|
|Communication accessory||USB IR link for event download and configuration|