Crowcon T4 gas detector is a series measuring 4 basic gases in narrow spaces: Explosion, O2, CO and H2S
When your life, work, property can be at risk and you need a completely reliable toxic gas detection device, you need a Crowcon gas detector. With more than 45 years of development and production of toxic gas detectors, including handheld gas detectors and fixed toxic gas monitoring systems, Crowcon has provided high quality products with technical innovations and quality assurance , Crowcon gas detector has become a reputable and reliable brand globally.
Crowcon offers a wide range of models for single-target gas monitors and multi-target gas toxicity detectors, with applications for personal monitoring and handheld safety applications, providing protection against a wide range of toxic gas hazards in industrial industries. With the criterion that each model will match its practical application, Crowcon offers a lot of models, suitable for all user requirements.
WHY CHOOSE CROWCON T4 GAS METER
The T4 – Crowcon multi-target handheld toxic gas concentration detector integrates innovative and intuitive safety features, sturdy design to provide the highest protection for workers working in hazardous environments.
Crowcon T4 gas detector is especially easy to use and repair, protecting against 4 common gases: CO, H2S, flammable gas and oxygen concentration deterioration.
4-gas equivalents, popular and available
The T4 multi-target gas concentration detector consists of a wide range of features that provide easy and safe use every day.
- TWA Resume Functionality
- Exclusive to the Crowcon T4 Gas Meter, this innovative feature ensures the exposure of toxic gases is more accurately calculated for the entire shift, even if the Crowcon T4 Gas Meter is turned off during breaks or moves to another location.
- Battery uptime 18 hours
- The safe working time is increased or lasted longer between charges, which is covered by the battery’s uptime of 18 hours.
- Large, clear backlight size and 180-degree rotation function for easy observation.
- Sturdy design
- With a thick rubber cover and shock resistance and tested drop at a height of 4m above concrete, the Crowcon T4 Gas Meter provides reliability in operating under most user requirements. Dust and water resistance in accordance with IP65 and IP67 standards.
- Independent Safety Directive
- A simple status LED “Traffic light” is observed even when glanced at, providing proper operational and status assurance for both users and managers
- Green light: Work safely
- Red light: Attention required
- Safety Certification
- ATEX and UL Class 1 Div 1 certifications for operating in a wide range of hazardous environments
- Dedicated sensors
- One sensor per gas ensures efficient, fast and reliable detection
- Various types of alarms
- 95dB Sound Alarm
- Blue/ Red Led Lights
- Vibration alarm
- Easy operation
- Only a large operation button and intuitive menu system, which requires little training time and allows easy operation while wearing gloves.
CROWCON T4 SPECIFICATION
|Size||W135 x H80 x D35 mm (5.3 x 3.1 x 1.4in)|
|Durability||Drop tested to 4m onto concrete|
|Alarms||Audible >95dB |
Bright red/blue visual LEDs
Integrated vibrating alert
|Display||Front mounted, backlit. Optional 180° flip for easy viewing whilst worn|
|Logging||130 hours of data logging; Up to 3500 events|
|Battery||Rechargeable Li-ion |
18 hour typical runtime
5.5 hour recharge
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +55°C (-4°F to +131°F)*|
|Humidity||10 to 95% RH @ 40°C non-condensing|
|Ingress protection||Independently tested to IP65 and IP67|
|Approvals||IECEx: Ex d ia IIC T4 Gb Tamb -20°C to +55°C |
ATEX: Ex II 2 G Ex d ia IIC T4 Gb Tamb -20°C to +55°C
UL: Use in hazardous locations Class 1 Div 1, groups A, B, C and D only as to intrinsic safety
INMETRO: Ex d ia IIC T4 Gb Tamb -20°C to +55°C
|Compliance||EMC Directive 2014/30/EU|
|Interface||USB communications lead|
|Accessories Accessories||Available separately: |
Single unit cradle charger, 10 unit cradle charger, vehicle charger
Clip on filter plate for sensor protection in dusty environements
I-Test automated bump and calibration station
* Toxic and oxygen sensors are not rated for continuous operation above 50°C (122°F)
GASES AND RANGES
|Carbon monoxide (CO)||0-1000ppm||1ppm|
|Flammable||0-100% LEL||1% LEL|
|Hydrogen sulphide (H2S)||0-100ppm||1ppm|
|Oxygen (O2)||0-30% vol.||0.1% vol.|