Crowcon Triple Plus can optionally measure 4 gases simultaneously in the following category:
- LEL, H2S, CO, O2, SO2, Cl2, NO2, NH3, H2, HCN, HCl, PH3, F2, CH4, ClO2, HF, ETO, NO, CO2
Crowcon Triple Plus+ is the latest generation of the Triple series for measuring oxygen, flammable gases and toxic gases. With more than 90,000 devices sold into oil and gas, chemical companies … worldwide, the combination of durability, reliability and ease of use and flexibility of sensors sets the standard for handheld gas detectors.
The most popular 4-gas detector in Vietnam market.
Four gas detector CO; H2S; O2; LEL, ALTAIR 4XR, PN 10178560Product on sale
Low owner cost Multigas detector GasAlert MicroClip XL, MCXL-XWHM-Y-OE, CO; H2S; O2; LELProduct on sale
BW GasAlertMax XT II, XT-XWHM-Y-OE, CO/H2S/O2/LEL Multigas detector for Confined spaceProduct on sale
Most popular Multigas detector GasAlert MicroClip X3, MCX3-XWHM-Y-OE, CO/H2S/O2/LELProduct on sale
The current Triple Plus+ built on root includes special TECHNOLOGY LIBRA lithium-ion battery technology and IR infrared sensor option for flammable gas and Carbon dioxide measurements.
In essence, Triple Plus+ provides premium conditions for detection and safety with teams and management including a selection of adjustment elements for flammable gases (so a device can be used in some areas) and documents explaining the use name and site name selected from the file reconfigured on the device.
- IR Infrared Sensor Options
- IR infrared sensors have high resistance to interference or restraint by other gases and are suitable for both high gas concentrations and use with inert gases (without oxygen) against a background where the touch sensors will work very poorly.
- The special design of Crowcon’s IR infrared sensor used in Triple Plus+ IR allows measurement of hydrocarbons at both %LEL and % volume ranges making it ideal for tank and tank applications.
- Unaffected by poisoning – work well where the catalyst sensor works poorly
- The age of the sensor is long and not burnt – reducing the cost of ownership
- Measure with units % volume for cleaning applications – flexible supply
- Measured with %Lel units in the air or basic
- Single-band or double-band measurement
- CO2 detection with measuring range 0~5% vol
CROWCON TRIPLE PLUS FEATURES
- 85dB audio at a distance of 1m – gives you confidence in the state of where Triple Plus+ works
- Lively led warning lights with the view position above the top
- Trust alerts, low battery and TWA
- Marked data recording time with capacity over 100 hours
- Wide range of electrolytizing sensors and toxic gas sensors – Allows you to create a 4-gas option
- Available with diffusion measurement version, handheld pump or integrated pump
- Replaceable Sensor Module
- Recorded data comprehensively covers the construction and username
- TriaxTM enclosures will not crack or break when dropped
- Special design on the side will resist the harshest conditions
- Full recovery – Creates recovery when falling into the water
- Simple operating system communication – user menus that allow calibration with or without a PC connection
- Quick calibration
- Dimensions: 118 x 200 x 73mm (4.65 x 7.8 x 2.9ins)
- Weight: 880g gas (31oz)
- Warning: The sound of ear nails aches and pains at 85dB at a distance of 1m. Confidence blip can be selected. Special blip for low battery warning
- Gas hazard: The red LED flashes colorfully while at work, flashing blue, slowly when the battery is low.
- Display: High brightness LCD screen, high contrast, 2 lines 24 characters, point matrix with 30-minute active backlight. Values and units of up to 4 gases are displayed simultaneously, notifications about TWA alerts, Peak, low batteries, fault pumps, time, calibration and configuration are also displayed.
- Data storage: sampling rate can be customized, 100 hours at 1 minute sampling rate (up to 6000 data per channel), events, users, and location.
- Power supply: Rechargeable battery, standard 12h continuous. Configuration with suction pump: 10 hours continuous.
- Sensor life:
- 5 years for flammable gas sensors.
- 5 years for IR sensors
- 3 years for toxic gas sensors
- 2 years for O2 sensor
- Characteristic response time: Methane: 20s, Oxygen: 10s, Toxic gases: 20s
- Suction pump: Optional
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
- Operating humidity range: 20 to 90% RH non-condensing
- Protection Level: IP65
- Europe: ATEX II 2G: Ex ib d IIC T4 Gb
- North America: Class I Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D
- Standard: Manual, shoulder strap, with pump model with an additional 2m tubes.
- Optional: case, telescopic pipe, water purifier, compartment plate, hand pump, tube and calibration cap.
CROWCON TRIPLE PLUS SPECIFICATIONS
|Size||118 x 200 x 73mm (4.65 x 7.8 x 2.9ins)|
|Weight||880g gas (31oz)|
|Alarms||Piercing, rapid intermittent, piezo-electric tone 85 dB at 1 m Confidence blip (selectable) Distinctive double blip for low battery with user accept |
Gas hazard: vivid flashing red LED Instrument is working: slow flashing green LED Low battery: distinctive double flash of green LED
|Display||2 lines of 24 characters, dot matrix high contrast LCD with back light operating for 30 minutes Values and units for up to 4 gases displayed simultaneously at current, TWA or peak levels Low battery, pump failure, real time and elapsed time, calibration and configuration data also displayed|
|Data logging||Adjustable sample rate, 100 hours at 1 minute sample rate (maximum 6000 data points per channel), logging of events, user and site|
|Battery||Rechargeable Li-ion batterypack |
Standard instrument >12 hours
Pumped instrument >10 hours
Charging: Dual rate drop-in charger; Dual rate charger/PC interface
|Expected sensor life||Flammable: 5 years (Triple Plus+) |
IR: 5 years (Triple Plus+ IR)
Toxic: 3 years
Oxygen: 2 years
|Typical response times||Methane 20s (Triple Plus+) IR 20s (Triple Plus+IR), Oxygen 10s, typical Toxic Gas 20s|
|Sampling||Optional internal electric pump with on/off button|
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +50°C (-4°F to 122°F)|
|Humidity||20 to 90% RH non-condensing|
|Approvals||Europe: ATEX II 2G: Ex ib d IIC T4 Gb |
North America: Class I Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D
|Safety standards||Europe: EN50014, EN50020, EN50081-2, EN50270, EN50082-2 |
North America: UL 913, CSA 22.2 No.157 (SFA3009 Triple Plus+)
|Calibration||Tetra can be routinely calibrated manually using the menu, using Crowcon Protables PC software or automatically using Checkbox IMH.|
|Accessories Accessories||Standard: Manual, shoulder strap and allen keys (pumped units including additional flow plate, 2m hose and pouch) |
Optional: Leather carry case, straight and telescopic probes, water trap, baffle plate, aspirator, calibration flow adaptor and hose
The Triple Plus+ has two dual rate charging solutions supplied with THE UK, EU, US plug and without plug configurations. A vehicle adapter for in-vehicle charging is also available.
• Standard drop-in charging cradle
• PC interface charger
GASES AND RANGES
|Gas||Range||Standard Alarm (UK)|
|Triple Plus+ & Triple Plus+ IR|
|Flammable||0-100% LEL||20% LEL|
|Oxygen (O2)||0-25% vol||19/23.5% vol|
|Hydrogen sulphide (H2S)||0-50ppm||5ppm|
|Carbon monoxide (CO)||0-500ppm||30ppm|
|Sulphur dioxide (SO2)||0-10ppm||1ppm|
|Nitrogen dioxide (NO2)||0-10ppm||1ppm|
|Non-flammable Hydrogen (H2)||0-2000pm||N/a|
|Hydrogen cyanide (HCN)||0-25ppm||10ppm|
|Hydrogen chloride (HCL)||0-10ppm||1ppm|
|Methane (CH4)||0-100% vol||N/a|
|Chlorine dioxide (CLO2)||0-1ppm||0.1ppm|
|Hydrogen electrochem (H2)||0-100% LEL||20% LEL|
|Hydrogen fluoride (HF)||0-10ppm||2ppm|
|Ethylene oxide (ETO)||0-10ppm||5ppm|
|Nitric oxide (NO)||0-100ppm||25ppm|
|Triple Plus+ IR|
|Flammable||0-100% vol||No alarm|
|Carbon dioxide (CO2)||0-5%||0.5/ 1.5%|
*unpumped units only