BW Honeywell, MSA, Rae systems handheld gas detector calibration
TES Industry is a representative of major gas detectors such as RAE systems, BW Honeywell and MSA USA, We receive the following calibration services:
Calibration of RAE systems
- Qrae II: LEL/O2/CO/H2S Gas Measurement
- Qrae 3: LEL/O2/CO/H2S Gas Measurement
- MultiRAE / MultiRAE Lite / MultiRAE Pro: Measure 1 to 6 different gases
- Volatile organic gas detectors such as: MiniRAE 3000, ppbRAE 3000, MiniRAE lite
- Common gases for rough calibration: LEL, O2, CO, CO2, H2S, O2, I-C4H8, N2, NH3 …
BW Honeywell Gas detector Calibration
- As honeywell authorized agents, we have popular gases available for calibration such as LEL, O2, CO, CO2, H2S, O2, I-C4H8, N2, NH3 …, some uncommon gases will be cross-calibration or sent to our partners.
In particular, the seagoing vessel needs 2 types of common gas detectors:
- Pumped 4-component gas detector: To test LEL/O2/CO and H2S gases in enclosed spaces or limited spaces: 1 2-machine vessel
- Non-pump type 4-component gas detector: Lel/O2/CO and H2S gas detector using personal protection: 1 crew member per crew member
- In addition, some special cargo ships need to measure some other volatile organic gases.
On board, there must also be instruments for calibration and Bump testing as prescribed. However, the suspension needs to do maintenance services at least every 6 months.
Some popular 4-gas machines