To calibration for toxic gas detectors we can use single calibration gas tanks, i.e. each gas tank contains only one separate gas, for example, calibration gas tanks containing CO2, calibration gas tanks H2S, CO, O2, LEL, Voc …
If we have a single gas detector, or each machine only measures one gas, the above is natural and does not have any problems. However, if we have a multi-norm toxic gas detector that can measure up to 4 gases, or 5 toxic gases at the same time, then with the use of calibration gas tanks containing only 1 standard gas inside, we must perform up to 4 or 5 calibrations, each time calibration of a gas probe. This leads to time consuming and we also have to be exposed to toxic gases for longer periods of time. In addition, the cost of us to equip up to 4 or 5 standard gas tanks is also much more than buying a standard gas tank containing all 4 or 5 gases simultaneously.
To do this, Tesin provides standard gas bottles containing 5 gases simultaneously: CO2, H2S, CO, CH4, O2, standard 8AL gas bottle model, supplied by Calgaz.
In just one standard gas bottle, up to 5 gases with suitable standard gas concentrations are integrated, which is very convenient for calibration of 4-gas toxic or 5-gas detectors including CO2, H2S, CO, CH4, O2.
- Manufacturer: Calgaz
- Origin: US
- Model: 8AL
- Capacity: 58L pneumatic
- Dimensions: 14 1/4″ x 3 1/2″ (362 mm x 89 mm)
- Weight: 1.6 lb/0.73 kg
- Gas type: 100 ppm CO, 25 ppm H2S, 2.5% CH4, 18% O2, 5% CO2, N2 Balance.
- Equipment required for connection: valves for gas bottles model 715, valves for standard gas bottles DFR 2000 Series or Triger.
- Connection type: 5/8-18UNF thread
- Standards: Calgaz gas bottles model 8AL meet the following standards: European Standard
- EN12205, U.S. DOT-39 and Canadian TC-39M Specifications.
Some reference products: