The SFR 5000 Series (exhaust valve for standard gas bottles) has been patented and manufactured by our experts at the Calgaz plant in Cambridge, Maryland. They are designed with a timed circuit, solenose valves and a lightly integrated energy source.
It ensures an accurate volume of gas is distributed each time of use, providing a convenient alternative to automatic inspection stations and bump test.
- Use when the calibration is repeated with the machine due to the breath alcohol content.
- Use when giving accurate bump test in the field of industrial hygiene
- Or any application that needs a repetitive amount of precision gas
- May require manufacturer to set open flow valve 0.2 – 17 LPM
- Valve opening time can be set from 30 seconds to 240 seconds
- Auto-close gas for efficient and safe use of gases
- Equipped with off/open buttons and controls
- Press the button as the gas discharges
- Rest mode to save battery
- LED Display
|Valve body:||EN plated brass|
|Cover:||EN plated brass|
|Seal set:||Teflon & Viton|
|weight:||0.84lb / 0.38kg|
|Exit port:||1/8″ Barb, 3.2mm|
|Minimum out pressure:||<70 psig/4.8bar|
|Use for the following:||2AL, 2ALR, 6D, 10AL, 10ALR|