BW HONEYWELL – GAS ALERT QUATTRO
- Multi-gas detector: H2S, CO, O2 and flammable substances
- Visual tracking, easy-to-understand icons
A very reliable detector, the GasAlertQuattro detects 4 gases that combine a comprehensive range of features with simple one-button operation. GasAlertQuattro is available with a flexible power button. The LCD displays recognizable icons, which specify operational information, pump checks, and calibration status that makes instant checking simple. The light signal supports continuously while the machine is operating gas detection. Suitable for a wide range of industrial applications including unlimited space, GasAlertQuattro is perfectly suited to the BW MicroDock II auto calibration and testing system.
- Minimize costs and training with a power button.
- The sensor provides unprecedented performance even in the harshest environments.
- Flexible power options for longer uptime
The standard features of BW products:
- LCD display continuous display of actual gas concentration
- Gentle and comfortable design to carry
- Simple automatic calibration method, suitable for automatic calibration system and BW MicroDock II test Fully functional automatic sensor, battery condition, appropriate circuit, sound/image alarm at startup and continuous sensor inspection.
- Wide bright image alarm bar
- Start vibration
Features support GasAlertQuattro:
- Powered by an alternative rechargeable battery pack or alkaline package with AA battery
- One active button and simple interface for users
- Comprehensive data and event capacity
- Operation Check Rescue Switch
- Ensure a safe level with sensitive gases such as methane and ethanol (H2S and CO sensors)
- Multilingual support: English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- Sensors provide unprecedented performance even in the harshest environments
See more features and parameters GasAlert Quattro gas detector