As the next generation of GasAlertMicroClip XL, the GasAlertMicroClip X3 gas detector is equipped with a new sensor with a lifespan of up to 5 years while the GasAlertMicroClip XL remains a cost-effective option with a sensor that comes with about 2 years of service life.
The GasAlertMicroClip X3 model has an unchanged appearance compared to the GasAlertMicroClip XL generation, which is rated as topless, light, durable, strong with only 1 push button that is easy to use. It is equipped with smart IntelFlash lights and rechargeable batteries, allowing for a minimum of 12 hours of work after each full charge.
Video opening box GasAlertMicroClip X3
- As usual, the BW-Honeywell gas detector has a very simple way of packaging with a carton box that is not colored, simple accessories but nothing short, including:
- Main machine with built-in sensors and has been pre-shipped
- 220VAC charging with 2-legged sprinkler for Vietnam market
- Quick user guide and accompanying documentation, the back is labeled BW Honeywell standard
- Calibration cap, bump test with hose to connect to gas bottle valve.
- The machine is manufactured at the factory in Mexico.
Videos sx by TES Industry