Pieper Model FK-CF-PTZ-3712 furnace camera of Pieper’s ITV color cameras series, is a company specializing in the production of cameras with special technical features.
The ITV cameras are used in high temperature areas where special features are required.
Special working areas such as metallurgy, glass mirrors, cement, thermal power … where there are harsh working conditions such as vibrations, bumps that still require detail, quality with high resolution continuously.
The FK-CF-PTZ-3712 series furnace camera is one of the most suitable options in the requirements of providing sharp, quality images in environments with harsh lighting conditions.
The high-resolution camera, equipped with a DSP digital signal processing board, is capable of synchronizing with the SIG series protection device.
- Fully suited to the software of FK-CM-PTZ-3600 Series Software
- Built-in test play
- Equipped with DSP digital signal processor
- Equipped with PTZ features
- 2016 EDD graphics
- Dc/AI White, Light Balance
- RS-232C Industry Standard Connection
- The RS-232 connection interface can be converted to RS-422.
Some thermal furnace images from camera Pieper FK-CF-PTZ-3712 series