When you need a 4-gas monitor that will adapt to meet your needs, Ventis® MX4 is there. The lightweight instrument offers the portability and size of a single-gas instrument while delivering multi-gas protection. Use the incredibly configurable Ventis MX4 with a DSXi Docking Station to unlock the management tools found only in Industrial Scientific’s iNet® Control software. Ventis MX4 adapts to meet your needs. Start by selecting from a long list of configuration options:
- Choose from one to four gases with a wide range of sensor options, including combustible gases, methane, oxygen, carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, nitrogen dioxide, and sulfur dioxide.
- Whether you’re performing daily confined space entries, wearing the instrument for personal protection, or anywhere in between, there is a Ventis MX4 that’s right for you. Select from a pumped instrument, a non-pumped instrument, or use the Ventis® Slide-on Pump to quickly convert back and forth.
- Select your run time thanks to your choice of three batteries. With 12-hour, 18-hour, or 20-hour batteries available for non-pumped instruments, Ventis MX4 fits your working conditions.
- Better manage your fleet by choosing a safety orange over mold or black over mold.
- Powerful settings options allow the Ventis MX4 to fit with your safety processes. Select your alarm set points, latch alarms, disable the ability to power off while the instrument t is in alarm, and more.
Ventis MX4, VTS-K1232111111 Configuration:
- Sensor 1: LEL
- Sensor 2: CO
- Sensor 3: H2S
- Sensor 4: O2
- Battery: Lithium-ionExtendedRange
- Battery Charger: Desktop Charger
- Pump Option: Pump
- Color: Orange
- Approvals: UL/CSA
- Carrying Case: Soft Case
- Reference Guide Language: English
More information, Photos, Datasheet: Click here
3 reviews for ISC Multigas detector Ventis MX4, VTS-K1232111111, pump version
There are no reviews yet.