BW Flex (IR) LEL O2 H2S SO2 Serviceable Multi Gas Detector
The BW Flex is a serviceable multi gas detector with sensors for LEL (filtered and catalytic), Oxygen (O2), Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) and Sulphur Dioxide (SO2). This particular model is a diffusion gas detector and it will show the user real-time readings if there is a presence of gas.
With one-button operation and a clear, easy to understand display you can be assured the Flex is very easy to use. Access the menu with a single button press. Simultaneously detect gas in several applications with the confidence that the Flex is a reliable gas detector and will withstand tough environments.
As standard the BW Flex multi gas detector comes with a USB charging cable. It has a great battery life and is designed to run on a battery of 15 hours of use for around 40 days. This minimises downtime greatly and even if the unit needs charged then this should only take around 4.5 hours.
- Intelliflash compliance light will flash green, amber or red depending on status
- Performs a self-test when switched on
- Bluetooth capability, download the Honeywell Safety apps
- IP 66/68 rated (tested to withstand 45 mins @ underwater 1.2m)
- Compatible with the IntelliDoX calibration station
- Event and Datalogging (50 alarm events)
- 5 years+ lifetime
Standard Package Contents
- Detector complete with sensors, stainless steel alligator clip, concussion-proof housing and built-in rechargeable battery
- Calibration/test cap and hose
- USB charging cable
- Quick Start Guide
Part numbers and configuration:
- BW Flex-i %LEL(IR) O2 H2S SO2 CPD-W5X2H2S4-Y-00 (Yellow) / CPD-W5X2H2S4-B-00 (Black)
- BW Flex-i %LEL(F) O2 H2S SO2 CPD-W6X2H2S4-Y-00 (Yellow) / CPD-W6X2H2S4-B-00 (Black)
- BW Flex-i %LEL(UF) O2 H2S SO2 CPD-W7X2H2S4-Y-00 (Yellow) / CPD-W7X2H2S4-B-00 (Black)
For LEL sensor: IR: An infrared (IR) sensor / F: Filtered Catalytic LEL / UF: Unfiltered Catalytic LEL
More description about Honeywell BW Flex here
There are no reviews yet.