Simultaneously monitor and display up to five atmospheric hazards with the GasAlertMicro 5 Series. Adaptable to a variety of applications, the GasAlertMicro 5 Series has an extensive selection of user-settable field options and is available as either a standard toxic gas model, a PID model for the detection VOCs, or an IR model for CO2 detection. Use the passcode function to prevent unauthorized modifications of the instrument’s settings. Compatible with BW’s MicroDock II automatic test and calibration system, the GasAlertMicro 5 Series is unparalleled in its versatility, performance and overall value.
The GasAlertMicro 5 is available in three models: toxic/electrochemical, PID (for VOCs) or IR (for CO2). For more information about available sensor configurations, please contact https://tesindustry.vn for more detail.
- GasAlertMicro 5: H2S, CO, O2, SO2, PH3, NH3, NO2, HCN, Cl2, ClO2, O3 and combustibles (LEL)
- GasAlertMicro 5 PID: VOCs (PID), H2S, CO, O2, SO2, PH3, NH3, NO2, HCN, Cl2, ClO2, O3 and combustibles (LEL
- GasAlertMicro 5 IR: CO2 (IR), H2S, CO, O2, SO2, NH3, O3 and combustibles (LEL)
- Model: GasAlertMicro 5
- Order number: M5-XWSY-R-D-D-Y-Y-00
- Gas type: CO+H2S, O2, LEL, SO2
- Detection range:
|HYDROGEN SULFIDE (H2S) CARBON MONOXIDE (CO) dual||0 to 500 ppm 0 to 500 ppm||1 ppm 1 ppm|
|OXYGEN (O2)||0 to 30%||0.1%|
|COMBUSTIBLE GASES (LEL)||0 to 100% LEL||1% LEL|
|SULFUR DIOXIDE (SO2)||0 to 150 ppm||1 ppm|
What is in the box?
- Detector complete with specified sensor(s), stainless steel alligator clip and concussion-proof housing
- Specified battery option
- Charging adaptor (with rechargeable battery option)
- Calibration/test adaptor and hose
- Multi-language manual CD
More information: Click here
2 reviews for BW Honeywell CO+H2S; O2; LEL; SO2, GasAlertMicro 5, M5-XWSY-R-D-D-Y-Y-00
There are no reviews yet.