Tanktech T2000-TLS-01 dryness test ruler is used to check the dryness of the bottom of the cargo tank on the oil and chemical vessel after completing the cargo return pump or after cleaning the safe.
According to regulations on pollution prevention and safety of oil vessels, vehicles such as level measuring equipment, handheld level measuring equipment, cargo dredging systems … need to be equipped to check that the bottom of the safe is dry after cleaning the safe. Suitable measuring devices must be installed in the rear position of the safe and in three appropriate locations.
See more MMC basement bottom dryness test rulers here
Tanktech T2000-TLS-01 Basement Bottom Dryness Test Specifications
- Tape measured wire length: 50 m
- Unit of measurement: metric
- The smallest split of the ruler wire: 1 mm
- Connector: PF 2 – 1/4″
- Weight: 3.8 kg
- Dimension: H x W x T = 800 x 310 x 90 mm
- Ruler can be used with TVC-01/02/04 airtight valve