Marine Pressure/Vacuum Valve for cargo oil tank (P/V valve forshort) is also called as high-velocity relief valve, high velocity P/V valve, generally used in the relief system of the oil tanker and chemical tanker, according to the current regulations IMO and IBC. The purpose of the high velocity valve is to provide automatic control of pressure differentials during liquid cargo ship loading, voyage, ballasting and de-ballasting without any manual operation, also, it provides auto-protection against fire and explosions on deck. Additionally in the event that the inert gas system can not supply gas promptly, the vacuum valve can auto open to protect the tank against excessive vacuum when de-ballasting on dock. Normal, when the pressure risen in tank because of temperature or loading, the pressure valve open automatically and vent gas. When the pressure of tank come to pressure differentials, the vacuum valve or pressure valve all can be automatic resetted. If an ignition occurs outside the tank space, the flames will be quenched in the flame trap.
P/V valve’s Specification:
- Material: SUS304, SUS316L for all body and inner
- Flange Standard: GB, JIS, DIN, ANSI
- Opening Pressure of Vacuum Valve: -3.5kPa
- Opening Pressure of Pressure Valve on the oil tank is 14kPa, on the chemical tank is 20kPa.
- The opening pressure of the pressure may be different, but the differences of opening pressure and flow range is inapparent if the pressure valves have the same diameter.
* When the liquid cargo ships need to load the goods of the propylene oxide class, with the stainless steel high-velocity relief valve. The valve manufacturing materials for 304, 304L, 316L quality stainless steel, pressure valve opening pressure is generally set at 60KPa vacuum valve.
Main Parts & Material:
|1||P-valve base||1||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|2||Water nozzle||1||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|3||P-valve seat||1||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|4||P-valve disc||1||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|5||Matching block||1||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|6||P-valve body (A) (B)||1||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|7||Conducting machine||1||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|8||Handle||1||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|9||V-valve body||1||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|10||Matching block||1||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|11||V-valve disc||1||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|12||V-valve seat||1||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|13||Flame screen||2||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|14||Flame screen gland||1||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|15||Nameplate||1||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|16||Climbing pole||1||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|17||Gas-freeing cover or V-valve cover||1||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Main Size List(mm):
*The flange size in the list as per GB2501.
P/V valve’s Certificate:
CCS, BV, ABS, RMRS type approval certificate and product certificate
* The description/sizes may be different with goods, please check with us when order.