UltraRAE 3000 – RAESYSTEMS gas detector is the most advanced VOC organic compound concentration detector model on the market of TVOC organic gas concentration synthetic meters.The VOC UltraRAE 3000 gas detector is equipped with a PID sensor with an expanded measuring range of up to 10,000 ppm in the voc volatile organic compound concentration measurement mode and from 50 ppb to 200 ppm in a special measurement mode for Benzene.This makes the UltraRAE 3000 Gas Detector an ideal handheld gas concentration detector.
In particular, its application range is also very diverse, suitable for many fields, many industries.Quick response times in both measurement modes evaluate the total exposure of Benzene: 60 seconds snap-short or 15 minutes STEL.High sensitivity to Benzene (with a range down to 50 ppb) gives the earliest detection for the leakage of Benzene.Reduce the risk of false alarms by special methods.Mode for measuring the concentration of synthetic TVOC organic compounds with an extended range of 0.05 – 10,000 ppm
Features UltraRAE 3000 PGM-7360 Gas Meter
- Certified PID sensor technology.
- Response time is 3 seconds in VOC mode and 60 seconds in special mode.
- The range extends to 10,000 ppm for VOC mode with linear improvements.
- Built-in humidity sensor.
- Automatic temperature control, sampling time is calculated
- Clear reading index, combining 9.8 eV lamps and RAE-Sep tube tubes for Benzene.
- Breakthrough new sampling probe design
- Flexibility between Benzene and VOC measurement modes.
- Real-time wireless connection with Bluetooth integration and RAELink3 modem.
- Integrates more than 200 adjustment factors for more than 200 different types of compounds.
Highlights of the UltraRAE 3000 PGM-7360 gas detector
- Large display.
- Multilingual support.
- Easily access lights, sensors, and batteries without a support tool.
- Low cost of ownership
- Use RAE Tube at a cheap price.
UltraRAE 3000 App
- Limited space, screening, plant maintenance.
- Toxic ingredients.
- Oil spill.
- Refinery monitoring.
- Repair and maintenance of the plant.
UltraRAE 3000 Specifications
|Sensor||Photoionization sensor with standard 9.8 eV or 11.7 eV lamp|
|Range||VOCs – 0 to 99.99 ppm / 100 to 999.9 ppm / 1000 to 9999 ppm; Benzene – 0 to 200 ppm; Butadiene – 0 to 200 ppm|
|Resolution||VOCs – 0.05 ppm / 0.1 ppm / 1 ppm; Benzene – 0.05 ppm; Butadiene – 0.05 ppm|
|Response Time (T90)||< 3 s (for VOCs) / < 60 s (for Benzene and Butadiene)|
(W x H x D)
|10″ x 3.0″ x 2.5″ / (25.5 x 7.6 x 6.4 cm)|
|Weight||26 oz (738g)|
|Temperature||-4° to 122°F (-20° to 50°C)|
|Humidity||0-95% RH (non-condensing)|
|Battery||– Alkaline battery adapter / – Rechargeable external field-replaceable lithium-ion battery pack if specified|
|Operating Hours||16 hours of operation|
|Alarms||95dB at 12″ (30cm) buzzer and flashing red LED to indicate exceeded preset limits / High: 3 beeps and flashes per second / Low: 2 beeps and flashes per second / STEL & TWA: 1 beep and flash per second / Alarms latching with manual override or automatic reset / Additional diagnostics alarm and display message for low battery and pump stall|
|IP Rating||IP65 unit running|
|Calibration||Two-point or three-point calibration for zero and span / Calibration memory for 8 calibration gases, alarm limits, span values and calibration dates|
|Sampling Pump||Internal, integrated flow rate at 400 cc/mn / Sample from 100′ (30m) horizontally and vertically|
|Low Flow Alarm||Auto shut-off pump at low-flow condition|
|Communication||Download data and upload instrument set-up from PC through charging cradle / Wireless data transmission through built-in Bluetooth|
|Hazardous Area Approval||US and Canada: UL, cUL, Classified as Intrinsically Safe for use in Class I, Division 1 Groups A, B, C, D/Europe: ATEX Ex II 2G EEx ia IIC T4 / IECEx: CSA 10.0005 Ex ia IIC/IIB GbT4|
- UltraRAE 3000 monitor (model PGM-7360)
- Wireless communication module built-in
- Datalogging with ProRAE Studio II Package for Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- Travel charger
- RAE UV lamp and RAE-Sep Tubes
- Flex-i-probe and short probe
- External filter
- Red rubber boot
- Alkaline battery adapter
- Lamp-cleaning kit
- Tool Kit
- Lithium-ion battery with universal AC/DC charger and international plug kit
- Operation CD-ROM and operations maintenance manual
- Soft Leather case
See more product information on RAESystems Genuine Website: Here