Industrial Scientific’s Ventis LS 4-gas detector is considered a safe solution in the working environment. Ventis LS gas detectors are capable of continuously monitoring workers’ contact with combustion gases, oxygen gases and toxic gases in the environment they are in, while also reporting the current location of workers.
- Detection of 1 to 4 gases in H2S, O2, LEL, CO, SO2 and NO2 types
- Transmit information and gases, concentrations and alarms to the center over Wi-Fi networks
- Send an alert to the control room if the worker activates the alarm button – emergency of the device or if motion is not detected
- Enable real-time worker positioning from the central console
- Operating on iNet – Industrial Scientific platform developed exclusively by ISC.
Optional other 4-gas detectors, more economical, stock available
General introduction of Ventis LS 4-gas detector
Accenture’s Life Safety Solution (ALSS) is a wireless real-time solution that continuously monitors workers’ exposure to gas and location in factory environments using iNet and Ventis LS multi-gas detectors.
Ventis LS Gas Meter Specifications
- Casing Material: Polycarbonate with Protective Rubber Overmold
- Size: 133mm x 73mm x 56mm (5.24″ x 2.87″ x 2.2″)
- Weight: 256 g (9 oz) – Ventis LS, Lithium-ion Battery Version (typical) / 304 g (10.7 oz) – Ventis LS Extended Lithium-ion Battery Version (typical)
- Working temperature: -20°C- 50°C (-4°F-122°F)
- Working humidity: 15%-95% Non-condensing (continuous) typical
- Display: Backlit Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Power supply/working time: Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack (12 hours typical @ 20ºC) – Ventis LS / Rechargeable Extended-Range Lithium-ion Battery Pack (20 typical hours @ 20ºC) – Ventis LS
- Panic alarm and real estate alert: Panic alarm – activated when the user presses this button; Man down alarm – automatically activates when detecting real estate.The alarm is directed by lights and sounds up to (95dB at 30cm) and the device vibrates.Remote alarms transmit over Wi-Fi networks to the center.
- Wireless: Unique value measured over wireless networks
- Gas detection machine: Methane sensor and explosive gas – catalyst particle, O2 sensor, CO, H2S, NO2, SO2 – electrolytization
- Measuring range:
- Explosive gas: 0-100% LEL in 1% increments
- Methane (CH4): 0-5% of vol. in 0.01% increments
- Oxygen (O2): 0-30% of vol. in 0.1% increments
- Carbon Monoxide (CO): 0-1,000 ppm in 1 ppm increments
- Hydrogen Sulfi de (H2S): 0-500 ppm in 0.1 ppm increments
- Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2): 0-150 ppm in 0.1 ppm increments
- Sulfur Dioxide (SO2): 0-150 ppm in 0.1 ppm increments
- Location report: Tolerance within about 20 feet
- UL: Class I, Division 1, Groups A B C D, T4 / Class II, Groups F G (Carbonaceous & Grain Dust) / AEx d ia IIC T4 / IP66 / IP67
- ATEX: Ex d ia I Mb / Ex d ia IIC T4 Gb; / Equipment Group and Category I M2 and II 2G / IP66 / IP67
- IECEx: Ex d ia IIC T4 Gb / IP66 / IP67
- CSA: Class I, Division 1, Groups A B C D, T4 Exia / C22.2 No. 152 for %LEL reading only / Ex d ia IIC T4