The Drager X-am 5600 is conveniently designed and applied with improved infrared sensor technology, the Dräger X-am 5600 is the smallest gas detection device that can measure up to 6 gases.
DRAGER X-AM 5600 GAS METER:
Small but powerful
- Small, lightweight and easy to use – the powerful Dräger X-am 5600 powerful watertight air detection is designed to be one-handedly operated in harsh industrial environments. Waterproof and dustproof according to IP 67 standards along with integrated rubber boots, the device is capable of optimal operation even under difficult conditions.
Sustainable infrared technology
- Thanks to its high stability and good anti-contamination, Dräger infrared sensors can generally be used for up to eight years. This advanced technology reduces the cost of ownership significantly due to less need to change the sensor. In addition, it is only necessary to adjust the sensor in a 12-month cycle, thanks to which the maintenance cost will be lower.
Single or dual sensors – accurate measurement results
- The IR Ex infrared sensor allows measurement of flammable hydrocarbon gases within the lower explosive limit range. The IR CO2 infrared sensor, with a measurement resolution of 0.01 Vol.-%, helps to accurately and safely measure as well as effectively warn toxic carbon dioxide concentrations in the surrounding environment. For applications that need to accurately measure explosive substances and CO2, it is necessary to use dual sensors to achieve both of the above criteria.
Also combined with Hydrogen
- In addition to hydrocabon, hydrogen can also be an explosive gas. Because sensors based on infrared technology do not warn of the risk of hydrogen explosion, the Dräger X-am 5600 gas detection device combines two sensor signals (Infrared Ex and electrolyced H2) to reliably detect hydrogen gas. The X-am 5600 has the advantage of anti-toxicity technology that will be used in areas where only catalyst Ex sensors have been used so far.
Diverse monitoring capabilities
- Thanks to a combination of improved infrared technology and the latest electrolyced Dräger XXS small sensors, this 1-to-6 gas detection device can effectively detect O2, Cl2, CO, CO2, H2, H2S, HCN, NH3, NO, NO2, PH3, SO2,O3, Amine, Odorant , explosive and toxic COCl2 as well as organic evaporative gases. With Dräger CC-Vision computer software, it is easy to change, adjust and convert sensors to suit different application needs.
- An optional external air suction pump that can be operated with pipes up to 30m long or 98 yards long is the perfect solution for measuring before reaching in tanks or pipes. To monitor the entire area, the Dräger X-am 5600 gas detection device can be used in combination with the improved Gas Monitoring Equipment Dräger X-zone 5000.
Suitable for Ex-Zone 0
- Small and efficient gas detection equipment is suitable for areas classified as zone 0, which always have an explosive atmosphere.
- When combined with the Dräger X-zone 5000, gas detection equipment can be used for a variety of regional monitoring applications. Up to 25 Dräger X-zone 5000 devices can be automatically connected to form a wireless barrier. The connection of these area monitoring devices enables rapid monitoring of wider areas, e.g. industrial pipelines or tanks – even within the scope of industrial decommissioning.
|Battery||Alkaline, rechargeable NiMH cells for alkaline pack, T4 battery pack|
Visual: 360° |
Audible: multi tone >90 dB at 1 foot
|Temperature||-4 to 122°F, intermittent + 130°F|
|Pressure||700 to 1300 hPa, 20.7 to 38.4″ Hg|
|Humidity||10 to 95% Rh|
|Datalogger||Can be read via infrared about 1000 hours with 6 gases and a recording interval of 1 reading per minute|
|Operating Time||>10 hours|
|Charging Time||<4 hours|
|Size||1.85″ x 5.12″ x 1.73″|
|Pump Operation||Maximum hose length 30 M, 30 hours|
ATEX: I M1 Ex ia I MA, II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4/T3 Ga |
IEC: Ex ia I Ma, Ex ia IIC T4/T3 Ga for MOG 01
ATEX: I M1 Ex ia I, II 1G Ex ia IIC T3
CSA: Class I, Div I, Groups A, B, C, D, TC T4/T3, Class I, Zone 0, A/Ex ia IIC T4/T3/Ga
|Dual IR Ex/CO2||0-100% LEL, 0-100% Vol% Methane, Propane, Ethylene 0-5 Vol % CO2||
1% LEL, 0.1 Vol % CH4 |
0.01 Vol% CO2
0-100% LEL |
0-100 Vol % Methane, Propane, Ethylene
1% LEL |
0.1 Vol % CH4
|IR CO2||0-5 Vol%||0.01Vol%|
0-2,000 ppm CO |
0-200 ppm H2S
2 ppm CO |
1 ppm H2S
|Carbon Monoxide (CO)||0-2,000ppm||2 ppm|
|Carbon Monoxide High Range||0-10,000ppm||5 ppm|
|Carbon Monoxide H2Compensated||0-2,000ppm||2 ppm|
|Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)||0-200 ppm||1 ppm|
|Hydrogen Sulfide, Low Range||0-100 ppm||0.1 ppm|
|Hydrogen Sulfide, High Range||0-21,000 ppm||2 ppm|
|Oxygen (O2)||0-25 Vol %||0.1 % Vol|
|Nitric Oxide (NO)||0-200 ppm||0.1 ppm|
|Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2)||0-50 ppm||0.1 ppm|
|Sulfur Dioxide (SO2)||0-100 ppm||0.1 ppm|
|Phosphine (PH3)||0-20 ppm||0.01 ppm|
|Phosphine High Range||0-2,000 ppm||1 ppm|
|Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN)||0-50 ppm||0.1 ppm|
|Ammonia (NH3)||0-300 ppm||1 ppm|
|Carbon Dioxide (CO2)||0-5 Vol %||0.1 Vol %|
|Chlorine (Cl2)||0-20 ppm||0.05 ppm|
|Hydrogen (H2)||0-2,000 ppm||5 ppm|
|Hydrogen High Range (H2)||0-4 Vol %||0.01 Vol %|
|Organic Vapor||0-200 ppm||0.5 ppm|
|Organic Vapor-A||0-200 ppm||1 ppm|
|Amines||0-100 ppm||1 ppm|
|Odorant||0-40 ppm||0.5 ppm|
|Phosgene||0-10 ppm||0.01 ppm|