The Drager X-am 5000 is a 1 to 5 gas detector that can accurately measure concentrations of volatile gases, flammable gases, O2 and other toxic substances such as Cl2, CO, CO2, H2, H2S, HCN, NH3, NO, NO2, PH3, SO2, OV, O3 and organic evaporative gases.
Gas specifications, gauge range see also side” Sensor Parameters Table“
DRAGER X-AM 5000 FEATURES:
Compact and er handy design
- Despite its superior performance, the Dräger X-am 5000 ensures convenience when carried with it thanks to its mobile-like design and light weight. Due to being simplified to the maximum, the two-button panel presses the same easy-to-use menu for easy operation.
Flexible sensor replacement
- Easy to replace, upgrade or adjust sensors to other gases. The Dräger X-am 5000’s ability to customize sensors makes it possible to enforce more applications, including rented devices.
Anti-toxic Ex Sensor
- For greater safety in the face of potential and unknown explosion hazards – the Dräger X-am 5000 issues grounded warnings in the event that the environment can explode thanks to the high sensitivity of the improved Ex sensor. Not only does it react quickly with explosive gases and flammable organic vapors, it is also resistant to high toxins such as silicon and hydrogen sulfide. Along with long-term stability, this device also has a superior service life of more than 4 years of use. As a way, you can reduce operating costs.
Sustainable sensor technology
- Equipped with sustainable XXS sensor technology, the Dräger X-am 5000 ensures maximum safety with extremely low operating costs. The resistance of the sensor, along with long-term stability, gives the sensor a lifespan of more than four years, thus minimizing operating costs.
Powerful and watertight
- The Dräger X-am 5000 is resistant to water and dust in accordance with IP 67. That is, the detection device always maintains its function and is always ready to operate even after falling into the water. The built-in shock-resistant sensors and rubber protection enhance shock and impact resistance. In addition, the Dräger X-am 5000 is well resistant to electromagnetic interference.
- With optional external pumps operating together with pipes up to 30m (98 ft.) long, detection equipment can be used to measure before approaching space-restricted areas such as tanks, pits, etc. The pump works automatically when installing the detection device.
Control of the area
- When combined with the Dräger X-zone 5000, gas detection devices can be used for a variety of regional management applications. Up to 25 Dräger X-zone 5000 devices can be automatically linked together to form wireless barriers. The linking of these area control devices allows for quick control of wider areas, e.g. industrial pipelines or storage tanks – even within the scope of industrial decommissioning.
|Battery||Alkaline, rechargeable NiMH cells for alkaline pack, T4 battery pack|
|Alarms||Visual: 360° Audible: multi tone >90 dB at 1 foot Vibration|
|Temperature||-4 to 122°F, intermittent + 130°F|
|Pressure||700 to 1300 hPa, 20.7 to 38.4″ Hg|
|Humidity||10 to 95% Rh|
|Datalogger||Can be read via infrared about 1000 hours with 5 gases and a recording interval of 1 reading per minute|
|Operating Time||Alkaline or NiMHJ: >12 hours NiMH HC, without Ex Sensor: >13 hours Alkaline Battery with Energy Saving Mode: >40 hours|
|Charging Time||<4 hours|
|Size||1.85″ x 5.12″ x 1.73″|
|Pump Operation||Maximum hose length 45 M, 30 hours with 3AA alkaline batteries|
|Approvals||UL: Class I /II, Div 1, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, G Temp Code T4/T3; IECEx: Ex ia I, Ex ia IIC T3, Ex d ia I, Ex d ia IIC T4/T3|
CO: 0-2000 ppm |
H2S: 0-100 ppm
CO: 1ppm |
H2S: 0.1 ppm
|Carbon Monoxide (CO)||0-2,000ppm||1 ppm|
|Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)||0-200 ppm||1 ppm|
|Oxygen (O2)||0-25 Vol %||0.1 % Vol|
|Nitric Oxide (NO)||0-200 ppm||1 ppm|
|Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2)||0-50 ppm||0.1 ppm|
|Sulfur Dioxide (SO2)||0-50 ppm||0.1 ppm|
|Phosphine (PH3)||0-20 ppm||0.01 ppm|
|Phosphine High Range (PH3)||0-1,000 ppm||1 ppm|
|Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN)||0-50 ppm||1 ppm|
|Ammonia (NH3)||0-300 ppm||1 ppm|
|Carbon Dioxide (CO2)||0-5 Vol %||0.1 Vol %|