TMC is a world leader in the fields of marine power cables, electric cables for offshore works, and fiber optic cables.
For more than twenty years, TMC has been offering worldwide customers world-class products and services.
Since our establishment in 1991, TMC has completed numerous fiber optic, marine and offshore projects in 23 countries. At the same time, we have also been recognized in the global market for top quality and price competitiveness.
Installation of marine electric cables was TMC’s special strength, in 2006 the Agbami FPSO was completed, marking the largest FPSO in the world at that time. With continuous success, TMC has secured the trust of customers for its customers. As the world’s leading company in the marine power cable industry, TMC has gained a leading position in technology and production capacity. We ensure the top competitiveness of new pioneering markets such as China and Brazil.
|TMC Korea Electric Cable Factory|
TMC Company Information
|Company name||TMC Co., Ltd.|
|Address||443, Yeongok-gil, Ipjang-myeon, Seobuk-gu, Cheonan-si, Chungcheongnam-do, Korea|
|C.E.O.||Song, Moo Hyun / Ahn, Kong Hun|
|Total assets||$183.8 mil (2015)|
|Sales||$317.6 million (2015)|
Achievement at a time
- Occupying the no. 1 market share of ship cables and marine works since (2010)
- World No. 1 Product Award of the Ministry of Industry and Trade (2007)
- Average annual revenue growth of 9.3% over the past five years (2015)
- Export rate compared to total revenue of 84.8% (in 2015)
- Kookmin Bank’s top 500 enterprises (2012)
- Company of the Year 2012 by Korea High Potential Business Association (2012)
- “Korean hidden champion company development project for 2013”, Korea Eximbank (2013)
by TESIN VIETNAM