The By-Pass Level Indicator is installed outside of a vessel or tank. The liquid level in the tank can easily be observed from the change of the flag color. Optional devices of magnetic switch and level transducer can be added for electrical signal output and level transmitting.
Fine-Tek’s By-Pass indicator utilizes hydrostatic principle to show the liquid level in the tank. A float with a magnet inside rises and drops according to the liquid level change. Magnetic flags will flip as float passes through to indicate liquid level based on magnetic attraction method.
APPLICATIONS AND FEATURES
- Applicable in environment with high temp., high pressure, strong acid, strong alkaline and hazardous locations. The structure is simple but durable and reliable. It is also available with various options for upgrade.
- A level transducer or magnetic switch can be installed and adjusted during operation.
- It is not operated by electricity thus it will not be affected by power failure.
- Add different color of hag per 10cm that can he recognized easily.
- Multiple applications for textile dyeing, sewage water processing, power generating, boiler and petrochemical industries.
- Model: MEF311A1H1B3-10E
- Mini By-Pass Level Indicator in SS304
- Top end: Cap
- Bottom end: Dual Flange +1/2″PT plug
- Chamber: dia. 34mm, SS304 material
- Maximums: 140℃, -1~10 Bar
- Magnetic float: EFB-2420 SS316 float, 26x76mm 0.8(S.G.)
- Flag display: EFB-0750
- Connection: 3/4″x10kg/cm2 Flange in SS304
- With EG transmitter: EG311BQ00-00A0-L
For detail more information: Click here