Integrated or stand alone
The system is designed for level gauging in ballast and service tanks. It can be interfaced to an Integrated Automation System or operate as a stand-alone system. All system components are designed and manufactured to work in a rugged marine environment. The system is type approved by all major classification societies.
Key features of Ballast and service tank gauging
- Individual level sensors, based upon rugged and accurate pressure transmitters made in titanium
- Level and volume presentation
- Standard corrections for vessel trim and list
- Atmospheric pressure correction as standard for installations with submerged level sensors
- Easy and inexpensive installation /refit
- At site configuration, simple alarm setting (level – high or low) and liquid density parameter setting
- Easy manual settings of specific sensor inputs in case of sensor failures
- Internal alarm buzzer and output for other alarm devices
- Delivered with 220/24V power supply as standard
Our ballast and service tank gauging system has a flexible design and can be offered with the following optional features:
- Serial interface to other presentation systems or load calculator. The serial interface is RS232 or RS485 and is based on MODBUS protocol.
- Cabinet for wall mounting including power supply, zener-barriers, termination, etc.
- Monitoring of tank temperatures and miscellaneous pressures
- Inclinometer for trim and list
- Draft measurements