ToxiRAE Pro LEL – Personal Wireless Monitor for Combustible Gases and Vapors
The ToxiRAE Pro LEL is the world’s first personal wireless combustible gas monitor. The ToxiRAE Pro LEL provides safety professionals with wireless remote access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status for better visibility and faster incident response1. The ToxiRAE Pro LEL quickly detects and accurately monitors combustibles in concentrations from 0 to 100% of the lower explosive limit (LEL). With the most extensive onboard gas library in its class, the ToxiRAE Pro LEL can be programmed to automatically read in %LEL of the specified compound.
• Wireless elevates safety to the next level
• Man Down Alarm with real-time remote wireless notification
• Easy to maintain with replaceable sensor, filter, and Li-ion battery
• Fully-automatic bump testing and calibration with AutoRAE
- Model: ToxiRAE Pro LEL PGM-1820
- Part number: G02-B030-000
- Gas type: Flammable gas LEL(CH4-Metan)
- Detection range: 0-100 % LEL
What is in the box?
- ToxiRAE Pro LEL monitor with sensor, alligator clip, protective rubber boot, and rechargeable battery installed
- Charging and PC communication cradle
- PC communication cable
- AC adapter (100 to 240V, 50/60 Hz AC to 12VDC)
- Calibration adapters
- Quick Start Guide
- CD with documentation
- Calibration card, quality certificate, and warranty/registration card
For more information, catalog: Click here
Honeywell RAE ToxiRAE Pro LEL PGM-1820 Flammable Gas detector
1 review for Honeywell RAE systems ToxiRAE Pro LEL PGM-1820, G02-B030-000
There are no reviews yet.