ToxiRAE Pro – Personal Wireless Monitor for Toxic Gases and Oxygen
The ToxiRAE Pro is the world’s first wireless personal monitor for toxic gases and oxygen1. The ToxiRAE Pro can detect a broad range of gases—from carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, and oxygen to ammonia, chlorine, and formaldehyde2. The ToxiRAE Pro provides safety professionals wireless remote access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status for better visibility and faster incident response. The ToxiRAE Pro’s intelligent interchangeable sensors store calibration data, which allows users to monitor for one gas one day and another gas the next, by simply swapping the sensors in the ToxiRAE Pro3.
• Wireless elevates safety to the next level
• Over 20 intelligent interchangeable sensor options to cover a wide variety of gases
• Man Down Alarm with real-time remote wireless notification
• Easy to maintain with replaceable sensor, filter, and Li-ion battery
• Fully-automatic bump testing and calibration with AutoRAE 22
- Model: ToxiRAE Pro PGM-1860
- Part number: G02-AQ10-100
- Gas type: HCHO (Formaldehyde)
- Detection range: 0-10 ppm (Resolution 0.05 ppm)
What is in the box?
- ToxiRAE Pro LEL monitor with sensor, alligator clip, protective rubber boot, and rechargeable battery installed
- Charging and PC communication cradle
- PC communication cable
- AC adapter (100 to 240V, 50/60 Hz AC to 12VDC)
- Calibration adapters
- Quick Start Guide
- CD with documentation
- Calibration card, quality certificate, and warranty/registration card
For more information, photos, catalog: Click here
There are no reviews yet.